David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
Bobbins said:
We are going to get shit off every other club supporters in the land due to our current financial clout, It's called jealousy!! No, matter how we conduct ourselves we will get shit!!! So anyone thinking we should all be shrinking violets and take the crap are deluding themselves!!

only taken about 17 to 19 posts to make a fool of urself

You being the expert !!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412718-david-silva-to-manchester-united-a-deal-to-be-done" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4127 ... to-be-done</a>

Bobbins said:
larderland said:
only taken about 17 to 19 posts to make a fool of urself

You being the expert !!!

idiot<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 am --<br /><br />
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412718-david-silva-to-manchester-united-a-deal-to-be-done

same old same old unfunny wumming,funny first time

Bobbins said:
We are going to get shit off every other club supporters in the land due to our current financial clout, It's called jealousy!! No, matter how we conduct ourselves we will get shit!!! So anyone thinking we should all be shrinking violets and take the crap are deluding themselves!!

Here Here. These people obviosly don't chat to other teams fan forums other wise they would know the abuse we get from EVERYONE these days is fucking apalling. They are gelous we are even linked with these types of players.

Some mard arses here need to go back to the Off topic board chatting about "greatest ever Wham Albums" and "oohhhh my toe has turned a funny colour" or whatever it is they balloon on about :-D

Some of them have liked the bleacher stuff on that facebook thingy lol

Even if Silva doesn't come, it's still hilarious. Their little glory hunting dreams will be crushed! :)

larderland said:
sum idiots on thiss forum who are obsessed with united

-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 am --

Uwe Rosler said:
We're still here.

and so are they except with a cabin full of trophys,what a stupid reply

And EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION of debt with no real plan to get them out of it, an aging team that's been replaced by average players, and a period of uncertainty to start when Fergie leaves. Think I'd take our position (trophyless or not) over theirs thanks.

LMAO, sorry boys have to share this, just watching a video on Silva on YouTube, only to find a comment from a Chelsea fan reading, "only thinking about the £££££".

Irony is a wonderful thing

Damocles said:
larderland said:
sum idiots on thiss forum who are obsessed with united

-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 am --

and so are they except with a cabin full of trophys,what a stupid reply

And EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION of debt with no real plan to get them out of it, an aging team that's been replaced by average players, and a period of uncertainty to start when Fergie leaves. Think I'd take our position (trophyless or not) over theirs thanks.

I agree but do you not think it sad our own fans joining united forums to wind them up over something that in reality could happen? The dipper forum was funny as it would never of happened but this is ott IMO. I'm a city fan I don't feel the need to even mooch on a rag forum never mind join one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.