Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
Bobbins said:
You being the expert !!!

idiot

-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 am --

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412718-david-silva-to-manchester-united-a-deal-to-be-done

same old same old unfunny wumming,funny first time

Why does the fact I like the idea of getting one over the rags make me an idiot???? And who the fook do you think you are passing judgement on me!! I have had over 30 years of taking rag crap as have most City fans, Toying with them a little is nothing compared to the shit I have taken from them over the years, FFS some people piss their pants to easy these days !!

not my fault! said:
Damocles said:
And EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION of debt with no real plan to get them out of it, an aging team that's been replaced by average players, and a period of uncertainty to start when Fergie leaves. Think I'd take our position (trophyless or not) over theirs thanks.

I agree but do you not think it sad our own fans joining united forums to wind them up over something that in reality could happen? The dipper forum was funny as it would never of happened but this is ott IMO. I'm a city fan I don't feel the need to even mooch on a rag forum never mind join one!

exactly,ppl on here say they dont have an obsession with the rags,making up bleacher reports,,signing up to their forums,spending ur time to annoy them by making things up shows that alot of ppl on here cudnt be more obsessed with them,support city and just look after ourselves

larderland said:
i suppose sum ppls obsession wit the rags will never end so il leave it at that.peace

obsessions are a bad thing sometimes like if you try get my chocolate off me ill bite your bloody fingers off :)

The Fixer said:
Did we actually meet up with valencia today? cook was with yaya's side today in a hotel for like 4 hrs and i'm pretty sure valencia is miles away from barcelona? Just seems a bit tight to of met up with both parties?

As I understood Valencia officials did NOT want to meet up in Valencia due to the press.
They apparently met somewhere unanounced in Spain to hopefully conclude the deal with the "high brass" from Valencia.
Can anyone else confirm this ????<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm --<br /><br />
10.Goater_Legend said:
ono said:
It's the work of Fbloke. Genius
In that case take a bow Fbloke.

Have the pair of you NO SHAME ?????????????????
Fucking brilliant.
Hope it bears the fruition of some wonderful "Spooks" espionage and they should both be knighted if it pays off.
Buck.Palace for the MBE`s or Sirs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oakiecokie said:
The Fixer said:
Did we actually meet up with valencia today? cook was with yaya's side today in a hotel for like 4 hrs and i'm pretty sure valencia is miles away from barcelona? Just seems a bit tight to of met up with both parties?

As I understood Valencia officials did NOT want to meet up in Valencia due to the press.
They apparently met somewhere unanounced in Spain to hopefully conclude the deal with the "high brass" from Valencia.
Can anyone else confirm this ????
I'm sure I've read that somewhere as well

We had better fucking sign him after all this! I am having nightmares of him going to the rags and ono accidentally making himself an ITK legend on the rags forum.

But if/when we sign him, i am going to have a lot of fun taking the piss out of those gullible rags.

oakiecokie said:
The Fixer said:

Can anyone else confirm this ????

-- Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm --

10.Goater_Legend said:
In that case take a bow Fbloke.

Have the pair of you NO SHAME ?????????????????
Fucking brilliant.
Hope it bears the fruition of some wonderful "Spooks" espionage and they should both be knighted if it pays off.
Buck.Palace for the MBE`s or Sirs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/
quote]

Or chucked in the tower if some get their way !!

Tricky_Trev said:
We had better fucking sign him after all this! I am having nightmares of him going to the rags and ono accidentally making himself an ITK legend on the rags forum.

But if/when we sign him, i am going to have a lot of fun taking the piss out of those gullible rags.

this is how I feel, sign him then take the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.