David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.Goater_Legend said:
Jimma said:
if after all this the silva deal is off.. i think ill cry haha
Not a chance it's off with what's coming out of Spain.

Agreed. From what I have been reading it appears it is now a done deal and the only thing stopping the announcement is the fact Spain are playing tonight and he doesnt want any distractions! Fair enough if you ask me!

i8rags said:
not my fault! said:
Yeh hope it comes off but freestyler (yes I know before anyone says...) and Tolmie suggesting a deal is off! Just hope it isnt this one. Fingers crossed it's the deal for Torres and we sign Dzeko.
fingers crossed we dont sign torres. bizzare, you should manage england. totally bemused me.

lol, what do you mean?
I was suggesting I hope the Silva deal was still on as the mentioned have suggested some sort of deal is now off. I was guessing that deal could be Torres that was not now going to happen and we would sign Dzeko instead.

ono said:
not my fault! said:
I dont know why mate but I agreed in putting it on the dipper forum but the rags was a bit to far for me. Dont agree with you being rumbled though, but I did think posting any more would have been pushing it. If someone on here did rumble you then it's a shame tbh but in fairness they do pop on here all the time, isnt seerny78 (or whatever it is) a rag who was fishing about it yesterday? I would be suprised if a blue grassed you up.
Funny it was but some were taking it to far imo. My thought was sign him then wind the rags up, I must just be getting old at 32 eh... But having been a blue all my life I must admit them winding me up doesnt bother me anymore, had it long enough I have Rhino skin! So whoever it was that said "if it doesnt bother you go and support stockpot" are you not used to it by now? Grow a pair and laugh it off.
To be honest i was running out of material with it. They bit far too quickly. I was hoping we'd announce the signing and then i could present them with a Noel Edmomds style 'Gotcha' and then leave it there.

It's looking nailed on anyway :-)

Noel gotja...now theres a player.. :)

strongbowholic said:
I think the oprobrium on 'ono' is due to the fact a lot of us on here probably believed it too. I read some of that stuff and thought "aah feck."

Top wumming and even better, we are still getting Silva apparently.

Or is this the double reverse and they are getting him and we are the victims?

Oooo! My head hurts!
It's like an episode of Lost. But it has a point to it.

from the latest reports sounding really like it will get announced in the near future which i really hope and pray it doesnt fall through now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100629/53954173417/noticia/reunion-para-traspasar-a-silva-al-manchester-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2010 ... -city.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.