David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Facts are there for all to see! Everytime Freestyler posts you post a counter comment to slag him off! Lets have this right, we can make our own minds up about Freestyler and i for one take everything with a pinch of salt. All the transfer threads are being ruined by you, Ducky and Chaz. I wanna read about the players not the so called "BigBalls" giving Freestyler shit everytime he posts. Who needs rags when we have our own fans hounding out own. Grow up and grow a set!

I find it quite insulting that he's trying to take other blues up the garden path thats all :)

Some Blues may find your paternal role quite patronising.

It has been said many times by the mods, if you don't believe then fine but some people enjoy reading ITK gossip whether it is true or bollocks.

What has made you think you are needed to protect the rest of the forum?

Ticket For Schalke said:
ono said:
I mean personally i don't believe Freestyler but i could be wrong. I'm not basing my doubt on anything other than the thought of a bloke doing tricks outside Coms being privy to the goings on's with major transfer dealings. However i don't personally know him and like all ITK's, until he is proven wrong, he should be at least given the benefit of the doubt. The funny thing is, i've probably called him a lying twat on here at some point, but in the long run he could prove to be right.

Plus i discover the foe button which is extremley useful if you want to ignore someone's posts. If some can't deal with Freestyler's claims then it's perfectly simple - foe him, because it prevents the mods from stepping in, and some point someone will end up getting unfairly banned imo.

BTW - Freestyler, you're not on my foe list. :p

i will be the first to doff my cap if proven correct, there's no point hitting the foe button, as usually someone quotes him.

i believe its only chaz that has been abusive, but he gets it back of a lot of posters, so everyone should be treated the same, no abuse to chaz aswell?

I think its a bit different though mate because chaz claimed we had signed delph and was wrong and has gone on to chat complete and utter bullshit whereas freestyler has posted info we dont know if its true or if its wrong yet. Im not saying chaz deserves the abuse he/she gets but i think he and others should back off freestyler until we know if the info is genuine or not

BibbyBlue85 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I find it quite insulting that he's trying to take other blues up the garden path thats all :)

Whether he is leading people up the garden path or not still remains to be seen. Its people's choice to believe and if they do thats their perogative. It frustrates me that perfectly good threads are ambushed by ITK Bashers

Its my perogative not to believe, i post in this thread alot, so im hardly ambushing it, as im in here alot.

Ticket For Schalke said:
ono said:
I mean personally i don't believe Freestyler but i could be wrong. I'm not basing my doubt on anything other than the thought of a bloke doing tricks outside Coms being privy to the goings on's with major transfer dealings. However i don't personally know him and like all ITK's, until he is proven wrong, he should be at least given the benefit of the doubt. The funny thing is, i've probably called him a lying twat on here at some point, but in the long run he could prove to be right.

Plus i discover the foe button which is extremley useful if you want to ignore someone's posts. If some can't deal with Freestyler's claims then it's perfectly simple - foe him, because it prevents the mods from stepping in, and some point someone will end up getting unfairly banned imo.

BTW - Freestyler, you're not on my foe list. :p

i will be the first to doff my cap if proven correct, there's no point hitting the foe button, as usually someone quotes him.

i believe its only chaz that has been abusive, but he gets it back of a lot of posters, so everyone should be treated the same, no abuse to chaz aswell?

Chaz constantly hounded freestyler claiming he was chatting shit and wouldnt give it a rest so he was rightly told to be quiet.

And it doesnt matter now because hes banned :)

mcfc_die_hard said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Chaz constantly hounded freestyler claiming he was chatting shit and wouldnt give it a rest so he was rightly told to be quiet.

And it doesnt matter now because hes banned :)

Hardly answers the Q MDH, Chaz may have only been passing on what he's heard aswell, i didnt mind chaz tbf, even before him and freestyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.