David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ono said:
I have an idea.....

good lad... and whilst ur at it,give em the old Rick astley thing.. :)

u know what I mean...it took a while to forgive you for that. :)

Ticket For Schalke said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Thats the thing, Im not having a go at you not believing as i am a pinch of salt type of reader when it comes to ITK news. What has got people's backs up is your constant counter comments to Freestyler without any foundation what so ever. Just look back over this thread and the its quiet thread and you may shock yourself in just how much bile you post about Freestyler.

TBF i think its pretty balanced people defending him and having a go.

everyone know this "ticker for schalke" is annyoning prick.

Ticket For Schalke said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Thats the thing, Im not having a go at you not believing as i am a pinch of salt type of reader when it comes to ITK news. What has got people's backs up is your constant counter comments to Freestyler without any foundation what so ever. Just look back over this thread and the its quiet thread and you may shock yourself in just how much bile you post about Freestyler.

TBF i think its pretty balanced people defending him and having a go.

We are defending him because the bile thrown at him has no substance to it at all. He is yet to be proven wrong so should be treated accordingly imo. Innocent until proven guilty. If it turns out that Freestyler was wrong then why not deal with it via PM? Just a thought to cut down on all the shit hitting the fan

Ticket For Schalke said:
anyway.......................

why has mr brennan wrote that chelsea are rumoured, when we havent seen this for at least a week now?

I'm still not so sure that Silva to City is as done as we are being told.

Ticket For Schalke said:
anyway.......................

why has mr brennan wrote that chelsea are rumoured, when we havent seen this for at least a week now?

Because he is kfa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.