David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon23 said:
can anyone clarify what has happened regarding silva in the last day as all this thread seems to be is general banter, wumming and arguing!?!?!?

cheers

Doesnt matter, you'll think he's shit and we'll be relegated within 6 months anyway....:)

markbmcfc said:
simon23 said:
can anyone clarify what has happened regarding silva in the last day as all this thread seems to be is general banter, wumming and arguing!?!?!?

cheers

Doesnt matter, you'll think he's shit and we'll be relegated within 6 months anyway....:)

LOL!

Trigger said:
I for one will be cheering on Tranny and his team tonight as I want Spain out of the World Cup asap, so hopefully things with Silva and Torres (if rumours are true) may get sorted out quicker ;)

i never want tranny to win. i hate everything about that twat!

Cheesy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
somone gave me a request to find them a girl, put this thread in off topic :)

The girl in question is now safely tucked away in the Moderator forum.

Now, back to david Silva...

*quickly runs off to Mod Forum*

to be fair this thread on quiet has prevented alot of topics started on the board so people moaning about clogging up should think careful in future.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm --<br /><br />
not my fault! said:
Damocles said:
*quickly runs off to Mod Forum*

What, lost your horse eh ;0)

tell de niro ill swap her for jess. :)

Freestyler said:
monday/tuesday

double announcement so i'm told.

if england weren't on WC duty, it would be three, still a chance it could be three.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177531&start=2570" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177531&start=2570</a>

It's Tuesday, where are the announcements?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.