David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippax23 said:
freestyler should be banned for all the bullshit he puts on here
to be honest i have never seen a transfer on this site before sky etc have annouced it

there are no ITK's on this site, just some people are better at digging up shit from obscure websites and posting it as their own info.
damocles was bang on earlier, its about time they started being told to put up or shut up IMO, wummery has risen to laughable levels on here this window.

lets hope they stop now<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 pm --<br /><br />
DontLookBackInAnger said:
kippax23 said:
to be honest i have never seen a transfer on this site before sky etc have annouced it
Taylor last season.......
u having a laugh

wrongun73 said:
kippax23 said:

there are no ITK's on this site, just some people are better at digging up shit from obscure websites and posting it as their own info.
damocles was bang on earlier, its about time they started being told to put up or shut up IMO, wummery has risen to laughable levels on here this window.

Danamy is the only genuine one i know.

Ticket For Schalke said:
wrongun73 said:

Danamy is the only genuine one i know.

*prays people dont pm him*

Nah biggest wum ever, says he's "on a horse" but i know he aint! He said he "ran" off before, so why do that when you could ride? More effort to get off said horse and run I would of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.