David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
not my fault! said:
Nah biggest wum ever, says he's "on a horse" but i know he aint! He said he "ran" off before, so why do that when you could ride? More effort to get off said horse and run I would of thought.

Haha and your 32 :P

Yeh, look pal a wum is a wum. You cant go around punishing people if you wum yourself can you, how is that right?

Only joking Danamy you wum ;0)

Young at heart though TFS young at heart, oh and looks ;0)

Edit: Correction I am getting my mods mixed up, Damocles is the horse wummer not Danamy so appolgies for any problems caused. Carry on.

not my fault! said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Haha and your 32 :P

Yeh, look pal a wum is a wum. You cant go around punishing people if you wum yourself can you, how is that right?

Only joking Danamy you wum ;0)

Young at heart though TFS young at heart, oh and looks ;0)

Edit: Correction I am getting my mods mixed up, Damocles is the horse wummer not Danamy so appolgies for any problems caused. Carry on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU2UILJkZcw&feature=related[/youtube]

markbmcfc said:
simon23 said:
can anyone clarify what has happened regarding silva in the last day as all this thread seems to be is general banter, wumming and arguing!?!?!?

cheers

Doesnt matter, you'll think he's shit and we'll be relegated within 6 months anyway....:)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Grow up!

I also see all the keyboard warriors are out inforce as well today.

Im glad Im not an ITK cause id be very wary of posting anything on this site at all regarding potential transfers.

been out all day today and nowhere near a computer, just looked at the last 3 pages of this tread, fuck all about David Silva on here, has there been any real update (apart from people talking about wummery)?

BringBackSwales said:
been out all day today and nowhere near a computer, just looked at the last 3 pages of this tread, fuck all about David Silva on here, has there been any real update (apart from people talking about wummery)?

unfortunately no....i asked the same question a few pages back

from what i gather i think the situation hasnt really changed today regarding silva...just some more reports that seem to be written on the back of ones from yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.