David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
combster said:
bellwhaft said:
Having lived for three years recently in Sagunto I've had the pleasure of watching Valencia on numerous occasions and in my opinion Silva is not in the same league as Fabregas.

am sure u do live in sagunto (not), why is it when ever city try to get some player in you always get someone who lives there utter bollox

Lo siento, no entiendo qué carajo estás hablando.

The Fixer said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
nice them strongbow?

-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 pm --

Same as any other WHOOPER :O)

200 more lines for you young man it's WHOPPER....:O)

Ffs Fixer, I thought you fooked off for a day or two, eh... ???

You really need your addiction sorting mate (Not the white powder sort :))

Ticket For Schalke said:
The Fixer said:
I would still like to know what this lads football experience is and at what level?
Cos if it's all the same i'll stick with what Roberto Mancini thinks of silva ta.

Just passed his first aid lad.

Lol<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 pm --<br /><br />
franksven said:
The Fixer said:
200 more lines for you young man it's WHOPPER....:O)

Ha i know mate but as i logged off i saw this tubs whacking off how silvas not worth bla bla.... just had to say something :)

The Fixer said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Just passed his first aid lad.

Lol

-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 pm --

franksven said:

Ha i know mate but as i logged off i saw this tubs whacking off how silvas not worth bla bla.... just had to say something :)

Just a Tuesday wind-up, I hope we sign him, great player. Can't bring myself to believe it - really hope it happens. Bit of a defence mechanism. sorry all.

bellwhaft said:
The Fixer said:
Lol

-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 pm --

Just a Tuesday wind-up, I hope we sign him, great player. Can't bring myself to believe it - really hope it happens. Bit of a defence mechanism. sorry all.

Ah i did actually say clarkie earlier on in the thread....god i'm fcuking good...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.