David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
scottyboi said:
Ewww stop it makes me hold my dick in pain.

Hang on (no not your bellend) but theres still a thread currently still going about the old "banjo" and very funny it is.
Have a look if you aint seen it.
LMFHO at some of replies.

I know mate needs to go in the classics lol

Hamish_McHaggis said:
Hi again, its your favourite Man United supporter again.

Looks like Ono's rumours have been sussed by most of our members, although one or two of our foreign posters I dont think have cottoned on yet (basically they are unlikely to come on to Bluemoon to check for themselves, so are willing to believe your resident Spaniard!)

Anyways, I just wanted to ask you a quick question..... where are you regarding your 25 player limit for players over 21, to go with the new EPL regulations.... are you alright or does it look like you have to sell?

If Ive got my ages right I think we (United) are on 26 players, yet some posters havent quite got this and are still thinking up fantasy transfers!

Welcome back.

I'm afraid your question is far too technical and interesting for me so late at night ;-)

I think when we last looked at this we expected perhaps 6 new names in and maybe 8 out with a couple of academy products being moved up. Boyata for example.

Of course if we get Milner that kills 2 birds with one stone, so to speak.

Ducky - i've been out most of the day, got in about an hour ago, you thought i'd ran off did you?, unlike you i don't spend my entire day on here.

remember MONDAY MORNING about the meeting i said was happening later in the day on monday, which became public and was reported 6 HOURS LATER, well it happened.

yes i said a signing done today, yes silva was included in one of them, no it hasn't happened, but like i said i'm willing to stick my neck on the line, with Spain in the WC it was likely to be done and i knew that, but i fully trust what i get told, i could of said nothing and then it wouldn't matter, but i threw it out there knowing the chances are it wouldn't happen.

oh by the way, that meeting and one today.........

....ermm no point in me saying exactly what's happened is there, cause apparently i know nothing do i?

Freestyler said:
Ducky - i've been out most of the day, got in about an hour ago, you thought i'd ran off did you?, unlike you i don't spend my entire day on here.

remember MONDAY MORNING about the meeting i said was happening later in the day on monday, which became public and was reported 6 HOURS LATER, well it happened.

yes i said a signing done today, yes silva was included in one of them, no it hasn't happened, but like i said i'm willing to stick my neck on the line, with Spain in the WC it was likely to be done and i knew that, but i fully trust what i get told, i could of said nothing and then it wouldn't matter, but i threw it out there knowing the chances are it wouldn't happen.

oh by the way, that meeting today.........

....ermm no point in me saying exactly what's happened is there, cause apparently i know nothing do i?

If it was the same meeting that I think you are talking about then I was there as well.

The pastries were devine and only the best coffee was offered.

Did you realise he was left-handed BTW?

Hamish_McHaggis said:
Anyways, I just wanted to ask you a quick question..... where are you regarding your 25 player limit for players over 21, to go with the new EPL regulations.... are you alright or does it look like you have to sell?

If Ive got my ages right I think we (United) are on 26 players, yet some posters havent quite got this and are still thinking up fantasy transfers!

I think that is getting canned again anyway because FIFA canned their plans for this too, it's against EU labour law.

Freestyler said:

oh by the way, that meeting and one today.........

One of the benefits of having an iphone is that you can check bluemoon regularly.

You said your "source" said he would definitely be signing on Tuesday and he hasn't.

You've been found out. Everyone now knows youre either attention seeking or your source is chatting shit. Either way, your info is bullshit and you haven't mentioned anything in advance that wasn't already reported somehwere already.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 am --<br /><br />
avoidconfusion said:
I think that is getting canned again anyway because FIFA canned their plans for this too, it's against EU labour law.

It isn't against any law, Spain have had that system for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.