David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
still sinking in now, what a signing, absolutely fantastic.

a very big well done to everyone at city for making this happen and gettin it done, same with yaya toure, fantastic work city.

Looking forward to this one becoming official now too, what a couple of signings for us !!

:-)

simon23 said:
Rammy Blue said:
doubt it.

errr hang on a minute, Ive said plenty of times i thinkthis guy will be a good signing.....

may take him a little while to adapt to the prem (which is pretty mucvh the norm with players from other leagues) but Im sure he can.
simon , are you feeling ok ?

This one made me chortle - from the Silva thread on rag cafe today:

Old Today, 12:02 #5 (permalink)
devilish
A Barbie girl in a Barbie world

We dont need him we have Obretan and Berbatov.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Iv just been playing cricket and checked my phone now. Well what a signing this is.

Well done to everyone involved

Not the same as seeing the yellow breaking news bar on sky... :)

franksven said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Iv just been playing cricket and checked my phone now. Well what a signing this is.

Well done to everyone involved

Not the same as seeing the yellow breaking news bar on sky... :)

For some reason i was laying there, and thought leventhall is gonna say something, when it said deal agreed i just thought, right now to speak to silva, then it said silva agrees, i assure you i had hi ho sliver lineing on all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnutOfAllCnuts
Plastic FC
Fucking right. I'm glad I support a team that worked their bolloxes off to achieve the current world stature that Manchester United presently enjoys and nobody can take that away from us. Decades upon decades of honest blood, sweat and tears were endured so we could be top and I'm proud to say that there are some members of this forum who witnessed it from as far back as the late 1950's.

Manchester City and Chelsea will NEVER be able to take away United's heritage, nor Liverpool's heritage, nor Arsenal's heritage for that matter because all mentioned are clubs that achieved what they achieved in an honest, stand up fashion.

Manchester City can rot in the plastic bowels of modern football's hell for all I care

Oasis_City said:
Quote:
Plastic FC
Fucking right. I'm glad I support a team that worked their bolloxes off to achieve the current world stature that Manchester United presently enjoys and nobody can take that away from us. Decades upon decades of honest blood, sweat and tears were endured so we could be top and I'm proud to say that there are some members of this forum who witnessed it from as far back as the late 1950's.

Manchester City and Chelsea will NEVER be able to take away United's heritage, nor Liverpool's heritage, nor Arsenal's heritage for that matter because all mentioned are clubs that achieved what they achieved in an honest, stand up fashion.

Manchester City can rot in the plastic bowels of modern football's hell for all I care

why do you waste your team reading their brainless cockney drivel?

We're just starting to get at them now arent we haha!

Oasis_City said:
Quote:
Plastic FC

BringBackSwales said:
Oasis_City said:
Quote:
Plastic FC

why do you waste your team reading their brainless cockney drivel?

It's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.