David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oasis_City said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CnutOfAllCnuts
Plastic FC
Fucking right. I'm glad I support a team that worked their bolloxes off to achieve the current world stature that Manchester United presently enjoys and nobody can take that away from us. Decades upon decades of honest blood, sweat and tears were endured so we could be top and I'm proud to say that there are some members of this forum who witnessed it from as far back as the late 1950's.

Manchester City and Chelsea will NEVER be able to take away United's heritage, nor Liverpool's heritage, nor Arsenal's heritage for that matter because all mentioned are clubs that achieved what they achieved in an honest, stand up fashion.

Manchester City can rot in the plastic bowels of modern football's hell for all I care

I feel a braveheart moment coming on..

"we may not take your Heritage but we will take your trophies"

samharris said:
Oasis_City said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CnutOfAllCnuts
Plastic FC
Fucking right. I'm glad I support a team that worked their bolloxes off to achieve the current world stature that Manchester United presently enjoys and nobody can take that away from us. Decades upon decades of honest blood, sweat and tears were endured so we could be top and I'm proud to say that there are some members of this forum who witnessed it from as far back as the late 1950's.

Manchester City and Chelsea will NEVER be able to take away United's heritage, nor Liverpool's heritage, nor Arsenal's heritage for that matter because all mentioned are clubs that achieved what they achieved in an honest, stand up fashion.

Manchester City can rot in the plastic bowels of modern football's hell for all I care

I feel a braveheart moment coming on..

"we may not take your Heritage but we will take your trophies"

We should do our own Braveheart movie. We could have De Jong shouting Edam at the end.

bellwhaft said:
This one made me chortle - from the Silva thread on rag cafe today:

Old Today, 12:02 #5 (permalink)
devilish
A Barbie girl in a Barbie world

We dont need him we have Obretan and Berbatov.

lol

He must be good to be in the Spanish National squad, but can he adapt to the Premiership? We are a passing team, but we don't play the quick short game with which he is familiar

I don't think he has it in him to transform City and take us up the table.

The Yaya Toure transfer is the one I am really interested in. Unfortuntately latest reports suggest that their manager wants to keep him.

Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Hi ho Silva lining
his tricks are fucking frightening
everytime he see's fergie whining
..............................??

do you have to swear in every song?
haha.......I'd have had to squeeze the swear word into the 3rd line. Possibly:

Hi ho Silva lining
His tricks are awesome and blinding
everytime he hears that cnut fergie whining
etc, etc, etc.....ad nauseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.