David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.Goater_Legend said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9jFPMp0e9c&feature=related[/youtube]

probably the signing im most excited about,more than robbie,fuking epic,alot of those clips are from 2008/09 season but still alot from last year

superblue91 said:
Boff said:
No chance, that's like incest u dirty mongrel, wash yourself, scrub your keyboard and sacrifice your plague infected mouse.

Lol,i know i shouldent have done but i just couldent resist,fuckin rag,red twats

funny isnt it as I have just had a peek myself, and to be honest the whole topic of conversation is not about how the scum play or their masive transfer budget, but how they expect us to play and fail, and that berbaflop is better than Tev, and that they are renown for bringing through young talent. and all of a sudden Silva, who two days ago was a world class player, he is now shit and wont survive in the P/L. PMSL they are so full of them selfs it makes me laff.

superblue91 said:
Boff said:
No chance, that's like incest u dirty mongrel, wash yourself, scrub your keyboard and sacrifice your plague infected mouse.

Lol,i know i shouldent have done but i just couldent resist,fuckin rag,red twats

Yep f**kin brilliant. The Silva to City thread is gone mad and they are comparing us with them, man for man, they are shitting themselves.
They were all mad for the scum to sign Silva and now they are sickened that he has come to the light! It kills them that they are stuck with that lazy bulgarian idiot after blowing 30mil on him.

IMO, with Yaya, boateng and Silva we can 100% get top 4, and if we gel quickly we can challenge for the title all the way. I think arse, pool and spuds will fade more this year. Torres and Cesc may leave and Spuds simply over achieved last season and are unlikely to get it right again.

Never thought I'd see the day. CTID

savo said:
superblue91 said:

Yep f**kin brilliant. The Silva to City thread is gone mad and they are comparing us with them, man for man, they are shitting themselves.
They were all mad for the scum to sign Silva and now they are sickened that he has come to the light! It kills them that they are stuck with that lazy bulgarian idiot after blowing 30mil on him.

IMO, with Yaya, boateng and Silva we can 100% get top 4, and if we gel quickly we can challenge for the title all the way. I think arse, pool and spuds will fade more this year. Torres and Cesc may leave and Spuds simply over achieved last season and are unlikely to get it right again.

Never thought I'd see the day. CTID

Not sure i agree with you about spuds,but i think there's defo a chance that we could do the title,with the sort of players were bringing in,with one or two more astute defensive signings and maybe one more stricker,ie.Torrez or Dezeco,or if we can sort Robby's head out he would be like a new signing.

TBF, there are quite a few on that RedCafe site that are very unbiased and have a neutral view when talking about us. That we are an actual threat to the title. Some on the other hand are cnuts

mancityscot said:
TBF, there are quite a few on that RedCafe site that are very unbiased and have a neutral view when talking about us. That we are an actual threat to the title. Some on the other hand are cnuts

No i agree m8 there do seem to be a cpl of level headed lads on there,but like you say what some of the other pricks are saying is truly laughable

superblue91 said:
mancityscot said:

No i agree m8 there do seem to be a cpl of level headed lads on there,but like you say what some of the other pricks are saying is truly laughable

Same on here tbf.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 am --<br /><br />
Taylor said:
some papers are saying its a 5 year deal, I'm sure its a 4 year deal like... still buzzing with this though

SSN said a high city source phoned them and it was 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.