David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor said:
some papers are saying its a 5 year deal, I'm sure its a 4 year deal like... still buzzing with this though
I was confused earlier about this. I swear the OS said it was a 5-year deal when the story first popped up. It's now been changed on the OS to a 4-year deal. Think it was a typo, which has led some papers to report the wrong length of contract.

so many hypocrites it's untrue.

my rag mates goin on about how class he is, and now we've got him he's suddenly shit and overated.

they keep saying were buying the league, our academy is never gonna be used now and never ever has been, although i reminded him we had 6 or 7 on the field against scunthorpe in january, and in 2006 we had 5 on the pitch at once.

next thing you know toure will be shit according to them, even though he was one of the best midfielders in the world 2 months back!

hypocrites and just deep down jealously splashed all over them, lovin it.

Freestyler said:
so many hypocrites it's untrue.

my rag mates goin on about how class he is, and now we've got him he's suddenly shit and overated.

they keep saying were buying the league, our academy is never gonna be used now and never ever has been, although i reminded him we had 6 or 7 on the field against scunthorpe in january, and in 2006 we had 5 on the pitch at once.

next thing you know toure will be shit according to them, even though he was one of the best midfielders in the world 2 months back!

hypocrites and just deep down jealously splashed all over them, lovin it.

Ain't life wonderful at the moment,lol

superblue91 said:
mancityscot said:
TBF, there are quite a few on that RedCafe site that are very unbiased and have a neutral view when talking about us. That we are an actual threat to the title. Some on the other hand are cnuts

No i agree m8 there do seem to be a cpl of level headed lads on there,but like you say what some of the other pricks are saying is truly laughable

You can tell the difference tho. The level headed ones will be the lads who have been attending games for years and understand the game of football.

The ones that go 'oh silvas shit anyway why wouldnt he come to us man shity are fucking shit and never gunna win anything'

These are the people that have never been to a game in their lives.

mcfc_die_hard said:
superblue91 said:
No i agree m8 there do seem to be a cpl of level headed lads on there,but like you say what some of the other pricks are saying is truly laughable

You can tell the difference tho. The level headed ones will be the lads who have been attending games for years and understand the game of football.

The ones that go 'oh silvas shit anyway why wouldnt he come to us man shity are fucking shit and never gunna win anything'

These are the people that have never been to a game in their lives.
nail > head

I really like that Silva said he wants to be an important player in City's history..

Sounds like he really wants to be coming here, not just for the money!

Which is great!

The Fixer said:
Some stuff knocking about that he's been following our progress for 18 months now and ko'd both Real and Chelsea...... bit hard to believe i suppose.

Ballbag said that on SSN yesterday, he does know the player well apparently so could be true but highly doubt it. He also said that Silva needs to be played in the middle and will take 4months if not the season to settle in, so said we as fans should be patient with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.