David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Maverick said:
blueinsa said:
Club is possibly filming some promo stuff with him in there, new shirt or something?

Question is....who have we sneaked in through the back door? ;-)

Tolmie?
SSN shows silva coming owt of medical centre with a smile so looks like he passed his medical just waiting for confirmation now

Chezzy blue said:
Has Silva really signed?

Definately, a friend of mine has been there last week & this. She was present at the contract signing an hour ago. She has also just found out, we are in talks with Milner. I`m meeting her tonight, hopefully she will tell me more

reggae blues said:
The_Maverick said:
SSN shows silva coming owt of medical centre with a smile so looks like he passed his medical just waiting for confirmation now

think u misunderstood mate,did u not hear the reporter shout 'smile if you think united supporters are all from london'.

messedupface said:
Chezzy blue said:
Has Silva really signed?

Definately, a friend of mine has been there last week & this. She was present at the contract signing an hour ago. She has also just found out, we are in talks with Milner. I`m meeting her tonight, hopefully she will tell me more
Fair play mate. Keep us posted.

Any transfer news welcome ;-)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
messedupface said:
Fair play mate. Keep us posted.

Any transfer news welcome ;-)

65 posts let it begin
800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.