David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
silva_1.ashx

YES! GET THE FUCK IN!

This is a comment on the 606 website by someone called 'livershrew':

'overrated,injury prone, very weak, but technically very good player, and yes i know because i spent 2 weeks working in valencia, about a month ago, frankly the people i spoke to all said they will be very happy with the 30 million or whatever it is'

Fair play to him. We've been sold a dud, because 'livershrew' spent two weeks working in Valencia and everyone said they'd be happy to see Silva leave! COCK.......

Lomas has a lob on said:
Great news, we have signed a real gem, a player that has all the potential to be a world great, hats off to the lad as well, im sure it'll be mentioned by all the media and rival fans that he's gone for the money, etc, lets get it right, yes he'll get payed handsomley, but he is also being very brave, at 24 and signing a contract for 5 years, he is intending to give us his best and most important years of his career, in a foreign country, where players of his ilk have failed or at least struggled before. The least we can do as fans is be patient with the lad, he may be an over night success, but whatever we need to give him the time to adjust, and I reckon we'll soon see our very own little world beater.

Ballbag just said on SSN that we need to be patient with him, give him at least 5months and poosibly the season to settle. But he said no doubt he will shine in the premier league, and with Tevez will prove to be a force. He also said we will see his best if we play him in the middle rather than out on the wing!

If Real Madrid or Barcelona or Chelsea or Cit... no scratch that last one... Anyway if any of those other top level teams was the one being constantly rumored to be after him, he would have been asked what he thought of them and said the exact same thing.

What I'm trying to say is let's try not to go beyond cautious optimism.

5 May 2010 10:47 PM
ManroonitedJoined on 30 Aug 2009
Posts 8 Re: I said all along Silva would be open to a move!?

@z:
and Silva says he would find it very hard to turn down United

THE TOP ONES MY FAVOURITE FROM THE RAGS !!!
DISMISSED US AND COULDN`T EVEN BUT THE "Y" ON THE END.
Oh the poor deluded twunts !!

malg said:
This is a comment on the 606 website by someone called 'livershrew':

'overrated,injury prone, very weak, but technically very good player, and yes i know because i spent 2 weeks working in valencia, about a month ago, frankly the people i spoke to all said they will be very happy with the 30 million or whatever it is'

Fair play to him. We've been sold a dud, because 'livershrew' spent two weeks working in Valencia and everyone said they'd be happy to see Silva leave! COCK.......

he also spent an afternoon at fulham and is chuffed to bits with Hodgesons arrival...
he said that the Fulham fans were not happy with the 2 million or so pay off..

what a bitter tit.

People can say what they like as quite frankly I don't care, fact is Silva is a major coup who with no doubt will grace the premier league for years to come

not my fault! said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Great news, we have signed a real gem, a player that has all the potential to be a world great, hats off to the lad as well, im sure it'll be mentioned by all the media and rival fans that he's gone for the money, etc, lets get it right, yes he'll get payed handsomley, but he is also being very brave, at 24 and signing a contract for 5 years, he is intending to give us his best and most important years of his career, in a foreign country, where players of his ilk have failed or at least struggled before. The least we can do as fans is be patient with the lad, he may be an over night success, but whatever we need to give him the time to adjust, and I reckon we'll soon see our very own little world beater.

Ballbag just said on SSN that we need to be patient with him, give him at least 5months and poosibly the season to settle. But he said no doubt he will shine in the premier league, and with Tevez will prove to be a force. He also said we will see his best if we play him in the middle rather than out on the wing!
Not good news for Adam Johnson, imo. To get the best out of the players we have, we need to play 4312. It will probably be Yaya, De Jong and Milner (maybe) in midfield, Silva in the hole behind Tevez and either Ade or a new striker. Most people that have seen Silva play often enough have said that he's not so good on the left, but brilliant in the middle.

Went on rag cafe to see what they were saying about Silva, here is a little beauty:

VDS > Hart/Given

Rafael/O'Shea/Brown/Neville > Richards/Zabaleta
Rio/Vidic/Brown > K.Toure/Lescott/Kompany
Evans > Boateng
Smalling ? Onouha
Evra > Bridge
Fabio/O'Shea > Garrido

Hargreaves/Scholes/Carrick > Barry/De Jong/Vieira
Fletcher = Y.Toure
Anderson ? Ireland
Gibson ? M.Johnson

Nani/Valencia > Silva/SWP/A.Johnson/Bellamy
Giggs - category of his own
Obertan ? Weiss

Berbatov = Adebayor (Adebayor can turn it on when he wants but mostly doesn't)
Rooney > Tevez
Owen > Santa Cruz
Hernandez/Macheda > Caicedo/Jo

It's real close isn't it

I really cannot believe the arrogance of them, I really can't.

SWP's back said:
Went on rag cafe to see what they were saying about Silva, here is a little beauty:

VDS > Hart/Given

Rafael/O'Shea/Brown/Neville > Richards/Zabaleta
Rio/Vidic/Brown > K.Toure/Lescott/Kompany
Evans > Boateng
Smalling ? Onouha
Evra > Bridge
Fabio/O'Shea > Garrido

Hargreaves/Scholes/Carrick > Barry/De Jong/Vieira
Fletcher = Y.Toure
Anderson ? Ireland
Gibson ? M.Johnson

Nani/Valencia > Silva/SWP/A.Johnson/Bellamy
Giggs - category of his own
Obertan ? Weiss

Berbatov = Adebayor (Adebayor can turn it on when he wants but mostly doesn't)
Rooney > Tevez
Owen > Santa Cruz
Hernandez/Macheda > Caicedo/Jo

It's real close isn't it

I really cannot believe the arrogance of them, I really can't.

hahahaha! can anyone tell me whats full text of "RAGs"?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.