David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it not be "David Silva" on the back of hist shirt, or was it only "David Villa" who had that at Valencia?

So fucking psyched about this though. I'm happier now than I was when we got Robinho. Fantastic talent.

flipmode said:
Will it not be "David Silva" on the back of hist shirt, or was it only "David Villa" who had that at Valencia?

So fucking psyched about this though. I'm happier now than I was when we got Robinho. Fantastic talent.

Silva just had Silva, it was Villa that had both.

Hammond said:
toddy111 said:
Anyone know what number he will be ?

152yedx.png
Beautiful

I was speeking to my rag mates and they told me silva is very overrated and a long way off world class.But even better than that they told me Valencia is better than him.All I could do was laugh.

AdamManCity said:
I was speeking to my rag mates and they told me silva is very overrated and a long way off world class.But even better than that they told me Valencia is better than him.All I could do was laugh.

They are an embarrasment to themselves and to the club they "support".

AdamManCity said:

A rag i spoke to on another forum said he would rather play Valencia....NANI.... or.... wait for it.... PARK!

Hahhahahahahahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.