David Silva - official statement

The City family at its very best. I faced similar almost 30 years ago when my new born premature son was so tiny he literally fit in the palm of my hand. Whilst it's not been easy, thanks to the brilliance of the medics, today he's a 6 foot martial arts black belt with the courage, decency and heart of a lion. It can happen. All the best David to you, your family and your little fighter.

The 21 shirt should rightly be retired when he eventually does leaeve. But I’d love nothing more than to see little mateo wearing it in a few years! Best wishes David and family we all love you

Best wishes to David and his wife,can’t imagine what it is like to go through something like this,just hope that baby Mateo if like his daddy a fighter gets stronger day by day,not afraid to say I have been welling up reading some of the good luck messages,nice words from pep as well also believe Gary Neville posted I think on twitter some lovely words about David ..

Very best wishes to David and his family. Keep fighting little Mateo.

Oh dear... I have been is his position, and how he managed to play and stay so focused is beyond me.
Al my best wishes for David and his family.

Last edited:
i have been through the pain merlin is feeling at the moment, our youngest (jack) was born 11 weeks premature, weighing just 2lb 1oz,now 17 and goes home and away most weeks, stay strong david, your family comes first, best wishes merlin, #thegreatest

Cant imagine what David and his family are going through.
My thoughts and best wishes are with them

Wishing all the best for David and family, lots of class shown from Pep, the players and the fans of City and Utd. Football is a good escape from everyday life for fans and players, we are all with you Dave x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.