David Silva Return

we missed this guy. his technica ability and movement is just unbelievable.

i really hope that pellegrini can play silva and nasri together more often. one on the left and one behind the striker.

His heart is almost as big as his talent,a true proffesional and such a humble character.

We are far,far better for his presence and contributions,an automatic selection.

We look a different side when Silva plays. He's a joy to watch, arguably the most naturally gifted player I've seen at City. Nice to see him get stuck in a couple of times today too.

Thought the beast played well today but Silva was man of the match for me. Great vision, skill and got stuck in too.

Ric said:
We look a different side when Silva plays. He's a joy to watch, arguable the most naturally gifted player I've seen at City. Nice to see him get stuck in a couple of times today too.
He had a good game considering it was his first game back for a while

He has needed a bit of a break me thinks.

That ankle is always there for him and I think he played without pain today.

He is a free spirit and if we can get him back to the player he was 18 months ago we will have a very good season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.