David Silva Return

birchwoodgingerste said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Man of the match for me today. Makes us tick like no-one else. When he's on form he can be unplayable.

he does but i still think we should make room for nasri as well

I think this is the first time in a long while that both players have been playing at the levels they're capable of, it reminds me of Nasri's start at the club, eg his debut when we won by a ridiculous scoreline and he was clearly loving it. Although it might not seem like it, we have some of our best players playing at their peaks at the moment. With Silva, Nasri, and Toure firing on all cylinders, plus 'fringe' and new players like Milner and Negredo doing the same, we really should go somewhere this season.

In Europe we need to accomadate both him and Nasri...

-------------------Hart---------------------
Zabaleta---Kompany---Nasty---Clichy
----------------Yaya-----Fernandinho----
Navas-------------Nasri------------Silva
----------------------Aguero----------------

We definitely could win the midfield battles with away setups like this.

Paulski said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Man of the match for me today. Makes us tick like no-one else. When he's on form he can be unplayable.

he does but i still think we should make room for nasri as well

I think this is the first time in a long while that both players have been playing at the levels they're capable of, it reminds me of Nasri's start at the club, eg his debut when we won by a ridiculous scoreline and he was clearly loving it. Although it might not seem like it, we have some of our best players playing at their peaks at the moment. With Silva, Nasri, and Toure firing on all cylinders, plus 'fringe' and new players like Milner and Negredo doing the same, we really should go somewhere this season.

I'd be tempted to play five in midfield (whether that be 4-5-1, or more realistically 4-2-3-1) away from home at the moment, with Nasri, Silva, Milner, Yaya and Fernandinho. Harsh to drop either Negredo or Aguero, but we need to dominate midfield more in away games.

MANCHESTER CITY’S David Silva has dismissed speculation of returned interest from Real Madrid and has committed his future to staying at City.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/344610/David-Silva-ready-to-snub-Real-Madrid-to-stay-at-Manchester-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ester-City</a>

neel said:
MANCHESTER CITY’S David Silva has dismissed speculation of returned interest from Real Madrid and has committed his future to staying at City.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/344610/David-Silva-ready-to-snub-Real-Madrid-to-stay-at-Manchester-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ester-City</a>

Fantastic news!

davymcfc said:
Silva, David silva, he scored the fifth goal at old Trafford

His volleyed pass to Dzeko is still one of the most incredible things I have ever seen, as much for the sheer look of horror on my rag friends faces as its incredible skill.

Damn I love the guy and I reckon our new approach should help him find more killer balls.

MC ID said:
davymcfc said:
Silva, David silva, he scored the fifth goal at old Trafford

His volleyed pass to Dzeko is still one of the most incredible things I have ever seen, as much for the sheer look of horror on my rag friends faces as its incredible skill.

Damn I love the guy and I reckon our new approach should help him find more killer balls.
One of the greatest ever team performances and he was the stand out performer that day. A genuine world class display. And yes that pass was fucking awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.