David Silva song

Carver said:
Here's my effort. It's original, no-one sings a song to this tune in UK. The Spanish might...

I went and searched for songs from the Canaries and found a catchy tune that a woman videoed. I don't know if it is a Canarian song or what the original lyrics mean. However, if it is then I think Dave will be well impressed with a Canarian tune.

I've robbed a couple of 'The Iceman Cometh's' lyrics posted on the last page because they fit nicely.

David Silva came from Gran Canaria
With his boots and flamenco guitar
He played for the blues in Manchester
And soon David was a football star
He scored a goal in the euro cup final
He showed us all of his skill and his class
And he loves to score goals at Old Trafford
Even when they go in off his arse

Silva, Silva Silva
He leaves defenders on the floor
Silva, Silva Silva
He moves like a matador
Silva Silva Silva
He is the maestro in the blue
Silva, Silva Silva
So let us sing this song to you

(Repeat chorous then...)

Viva Silva!

Here's the tune below. Similar to the Stalybridge lads doing actions to the Nicky Weaver song and the Yaya/Kolo song I've imagined 2 people, one is the matador and one the bull for the chorus. I can see the roundabout being a bullring!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAlpXP_h5Sc[/youtube]

Carver, this is just sensational. If we could get this going it would become one of thee best city songs ever, and David deserves one of this quality.

Every credit for pulling this one together, the tune is just perfect.

Well done lad, take a bow

Here endeth the thread, SONG FOUND

EVERYONE LEARN IT :-)

Graceyboy said:
Carver said:
Here's my effort. It's original, no-one sings a song to this tune in UK. The Spanish might...

I went and searched for songs from the Canaries and found a catchy tune that a woman videoed. I don't know if it is a Canarian song or what the original lyrics mean. However, if it is then I think Dave will be well impressed with a Canarian tune.

I've robbed a couple of 'The Iceman Cometh's' lyrics posted on the last page because they fit nicely.

Silva, Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva
He moves like a matador
Silva Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva

(Repeat chorous then...)

Viva Silva!

Here's the tune below. Similar to the Stalybridge lads doing actions to the Nicky Weaver song and the Yaya/Kolo song I've imagined 2 people, one is the matador and one the bull for the chorus. I can see the roundabout being a bullring!

Carver, this is just sensational. If we could get this going it would become one of thee best city songs ever, and David deserves one of this quality.

Love it! Would make a brilliant song but the lyrics need to be easy to remember.

The Iceman Cometh said:
Love it! Would make a brilliant song but the lyrics need to be easy to remember.

I forgot to put... the main bit is the chorus, just learn the chorus and repeat it with Viva Silva then back to the start of the chorus. Forget about the verse for the moment, that's really for someone starting it off in a pub.

A bit like when 'My Father Said To Me' is sung, most people only know it from the words 'Hark Now Hear', but that's fine.

The important thing is the four 'Silva Silva Silva' lines as this is the battle cry! (I tried it with 'Silva David Silva' but I think 3x Silva is better).

Thats brilliant Carver. Please lets get this going before Wembley.

Carver said:

Silva, Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva
He moves like a matador
Silva Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva

(Repeat chorous then...)

Viva Silva!

You'll get the chorus going but the rest you've got no chance people could barely sing the Balotelli one so this you've got no chance!

The Silva, Silva Silva... part would defo go down well though. Well done mate!

Quality

Think only the chorus will work though for your every day city fan to remember!

I will sing on cup final day get it going

Graceyboy said:
Carver said:

Silva, Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva
He moves like a matador
Silva Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva

(Repeat chorous then...)

Viva Silva!

Love the chorus but maybe the last line ...
Silva, Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva
He moves like a matador
Silva Silva Silva
Silva, Silva Silva
He'll pass you he don't need no clue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.