David Silva - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Don't want to dilute the tributes to Spanish Dave but a shout out to Jesus Navas, 38 and about to retire later this year, what a career this guy has had, another 224 games since going back to Sevilla.
Met him in Toys”r”us in Broadheath just after he signed along with his wife and son. A really lovely man.

Don't want to dilute the tributes to Spanish Dave but a shout out to Jesus Navas, 38 and about to retire later this year, what a career this guy has had, another 224 games since going back to Sevilla.
Underrated. A lot of focus on what he couldn't do, rather than what he could. Also, think he would have fit into a Pep team v.well if he'd hsve been a few years younger.

Colin the King was just before my time. Apart from being blessed by God, Peter Barnes is the reason I support City. We have had so many great players over the years, and in recent times, world class players - we are privileged. David Silva, in my opinion, is the best player to put on a City shirt bar none. A true magician, who could find space when there was no space, find a pass that team mates could not see yet still had the heart of a cold blooded winner. #elmago

Some players define "beautiful football" and that's Spanish Dave. The man is pure magic.

Will never forget how easy he made footballing look. Unlike our recent crop of players, he did not always have the benefit of playing in Pep's well-oiled systems, yet he still manages to perform week in, week out.

Still my favorite City player ever, hands down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.