David Silva - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

i will, on a sad note, never forget the d****heads that now and again said he was finished and he needed to step down now, this was way way before he left city..
Sadly happening to Kev right now, despite him leading the league in assists and big chances created.

Some among us (and as yet purged WUMs) just need to proclaim legends are finished to get the attention they desperately desire.

A few years on and David is still playing at the top level.

Sadly happening to Kev right now, despite him leading the league in assists and big chances created.

Some among us (and as yet purged WUMs) just need to proclaim legends are finished to get the attention they desperately desire.

A few years on and David is still playing at the top level.
It’s laughable, even worse when people say we played better without him in such & such a season, or start spending his wage on new players, how could you even compare that, yes players like Gundo & Bernie stepped up, that’s what football teams do, if they don’t perform as well when Kev comes back in, then that’s on them, guy is pure class, maybe his engine isn’t as good as it once was but that’s manageable, his footballing brain is light years ahead of most and his numbers are still up there with the best

there will never be another david silva, or a player as good as him that didnt win player of the year. He used to make the homw fans at away games stand up and clap his trickery.

i will, on a sad note, never forget the d****heads that now and again said he was finished and he needed to step down now, this was way way before he left city..
Probably the same dickheads who have been saying that about Kev this season

Playing at this level until age 38.

The man is the very essence of consistency and excellence.

Will remain one of our greatest ever players.

Hate that he never really got the full recognition he deserved playing for us.
It makes me absolutely livid that he never won a Champions League with us, not because of his or the teams failings but purely because he played for the 'wrong' team.
The greatest player I've ever seen play for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.