David Silva tomorrow

Thaksinssoldier

He's gonna score and probably more than one.

If you look at him post final,no interviews and looks down in the locker room.Probably annoyed at his performance,specifically his finishing as he played a good game.

Really think he's gonna take it out on Stoke tomorrow.

He didn't look down to me. Smiling all the time in the background of the videos.

It's not his personality to be in the front of every shot swigging champagne. He's a laid back guy who just does the business on the pitch. Sometimes I wish we saw more of him in the videos but if that's the way he is then I'll still love him just as much.

and believe it or not all foreigners do not speak english well...still his face when he missed, you could have a point

valid points,but I'm surprised we havent seen the obligatory marca badly translated threads.

Eitherway i think we are in for a treat from him tomorrow.

he is the best player we've had at city for generations, i dont mean any disrespect to anyone gone by but silva is better than ali, better than kinky(bloody close) better than francis, berko and the rest, only the likes of the king, nelly and franny come anywhere near him.

if for any reason we lost him it would set us back good and proper.
you have to give it to bob for attracting this quality of player.

I think he is kind of shy in front of camera and like to have his own privacy and that's why media don't know for sure he is half Philippines or half Korea.
Don't want to hijack the thread just wonder if any know his mother side is from which country?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.