David Silva tomorrow

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I think he is kind of shy in front of camera and like to have his own privacy and that's why media don't know for sure he is half Philippines or half Korea.
Don't want to hijack the thread just wonder if any know his mother side is from which country?

First I heard he was Japanese.

But then a Spanish fan told me he was Korean on his mother's side.

Not to engage in unfair stereotypes, but it explains a lot about his work ethic and attitude.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I think he is kind of shy in front of camera and like to have his own privacy and that's why media don't know for sure he is half Philippines or half Korea.
Don't want to hijack the thread just wonder if any know his mother side is from which country?

His mam's Japanese I think.

Thaksinssoldier said:
1 more champions league spot and 1 more trophy than spurs apparently.
brilliant but seriously, how many has he scored this year? Its just an honest question.

His maternal grandfather is South Korean, according to the BBC at least.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/groups_and_teams/team/spain/david_silva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... avid_silva</a>

Solihull Samba Boys said:
spurs4life said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
brilliant but seriously, how many has he scored this year? Its just an honest question.

Six.
sorry I meant season.
is that in all competitions? Or all league goals?

He is a brilliant player no doubt. He reminds me in style of our own little Luka Modric. Luka plays deeper and plays at the heart of our midfield. I think they are different players in their own right, but have similarities in their playing style.

Fluid, tidy and often at the flucrum of each teams play. However, one critiscm of Luka has often been his shooting and lack of goalscoring. I think he has like 3 or 4 league goals season which is what he has been getting for the past couple of years. I do wonder if he could play as part of a forward 3 as Silva does for you.

Do you guys expect more in terms of goals from Silva in the position he occupies?<br /><br />-- Mon May 16, 2011 8:14 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
spurs4life said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
look it up yourself if you want to know THAT bad

whats with the aggro? are you ever happy? You should be over the moon with life after the week you guys have had.

I'm not here with an agenda.

He's just a quiet guy, that's all. Not everybody is like Mario and De Jong!

I REALLY hope we sign his good mate from Valencia, Juan Mata. That would settle him down at City for all of his peak years, in my opinion. We have to continue to let this guy feel the love and make him stay forever.

Love you David. xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.