David Silva trending world wide on twitter

Dippers and Rags on Twitter in meltdown over Rory Smith saying:

rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
If Arsenal get Mata, if Aguero adapts well, if Suarez continues to fly, if United sign Sneijder, then this will still be David Silva's year.
1 hour ago

This is my favourite response:

dalek84 Dale Kearsley
@rorysmith_tel is that a joke of a tweet??? Really think he will outshine the likes of suarez, aguero, sneijder, mata at their best! Cuckoo!
28 minutes ago

LoveCity said:
Dippers and Rags on Twitter in meltdown over Rory Smith saying:

rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
If Arsenal get Mata, if Aguero adapts well, if Suarez continues to fly, if United sign Sneijder, then this will still be David Silva's year.
1 hour ago

This is my favourite response:

dalek84 Dale Kearsley
@rorysmith_tel is that a joke of a tweet??? Really think he will outshine the likes of suarez, aguero, sneijder, mata at their best! Cuckoo!
28 minutes ago

I dont think Silva gets the credit he deserves form opposing fans. A lot of people say he's a good player but they dont rate him as highly as we all do. Hopefully.. No in fact definitely that will change this season

I don't think you realise how good David Silva is unless you watch him week in week out to be fair....I knew he was good, but I didn't realise he was THIS good. The rest of the league will finally notice this year.

Silva is without doubt one of the top 5 players in the PL, he will step up a notch this season. Heartbeat of our team and I personally would pay to watch 11 David Silvas play, and like someone else said, £25 million, surprised Valencia havnt had Interpol on us,they were robbed! If Pastore and Sanchez have gone for £35 million plus this summer, what is a proven World Cup winner like Silva worth!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:02 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
eastlands oasis said:
Ntini77 said:
We need to freeze his sperm NOW.

Could we get Sergio to have a word with the father in law and see if there is any more hot Maradonna daughters for his new Bezzie mate Dav Silva!

Do you think David Silva needs help with the bitches? Are you mad?

Haha, I'm sure he doesn't, but a Silva/Maradonna child, now that would be some talent! Lol

Absolutely outstanding player , his class speaks for itself ........

Silva has been a fantastic signing.

Re: Re: David Silva trending world wide on twitter

twosips said:
I don't think you realise how good David Silva is unless you watch him week in week out to be fair....I knew he was good, but I didn't realise he was THIS good. The rest of the league will finally notice this year.

I agree with this. Said all last season that he is the best player I have ever seen play at City...but the majority disagreed and claimed Tevez was better. I can only remember one bad game he had last season. Consistently fantastic and we are honoured to have him.

Had a tenner bet with my mate the other week at 10-1 that he'd win player of the year (either PFA or Football Writers). The most underrated player last year, but people will realise his class this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.