David Silva trending world wide on twitter

I said to my rag mate 'bet you wish you had him in your team' obviously meaning the beautiful David.

His reply...

dhastingsMUFC Dominic Hastings
@ReeceMcfcDennis Wish we did have him tbh :/
54 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The boy is a quality , QUALITY player , the best we currently own in my opinion . I love him to bits , the boy could become a legend here

I think he could score more goals-his finishing has been poor when put in good positions. But nonetheless pure quality-reminds me of Mancini in his prime

Just incredible. He even defends as well!

Sleeping_Easy said:
Truly class player. Wouldn't look out of place in barcelona's team. That £25m is looking like an absolute bargain.

Three rags text me all saying what a player he is and one when as far as to say he's his favourite player. Odd really i thought it would of been ashley young ;)

Nah, Surely it's Gibson or Fletcher?

We should build the team around him, he's phenominal. It doesn't matter which strikers we have next year, the amount of chances he puts on a plate they'll all be bagging goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.