David Silva Tribute

Remember being glued to the Bluemoon transfer forum when news of Silva possibly signing for us was going through. Was at work, so found a quiet corner and did fuck all work all day. Cant believe that was 10 years ago.

@karen7 looking at this photo
5f1b2f1a8abd98652f7788ddfd57580a.gif
Ha I just saw it and liked it

We have a 93:20 section something around 21 will be great

Bring back this -
Piccadilly 21s
Towards the end of its time in Manchester, Piccadilly 21s was host to the weekly University AU Social on Wednesday nights and was typically very loud, very messy and very sticky. The drinks were cheap, it was always heaving and I seem to blurrily remember there being some sort of VIP area upstairs which was decked out like an old train carriage.

it will fall on deaf ears i am afraid.

You could be right but only because another City fan group has stated that “It wasn’t 1894’s event to cancel” (which is a bullshit thing to say as 1894 did the bulk of the organising and publicising, and the idea came from one of their members after 1894 canvassed them for suggestions several weeks ago), and ever since the 1894 announcement yesterday evening that it’s off this other group have bizarrely been actively encouraging people to turn up which flies in the face of the cancellation announcement. Whether they’ve now had a rethink in light of Silva’s tweet I don’t know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.