David Silva tweet/possible banner?

Sorry kompany but think the song should be changed for for the rest of the season.

So here's to you little Mateo.
City loves you more than you will know...

There won’t be a dry eye in the house if Dave brings him to the lap of honour!

I've never shed a tear at a football match; although - thank you again - I felt a twinge walking away from Wembley on Saturday. However, my twin daughters were born five weeks early and spent their first two weeks in a Special Care Baby Unit; thankfully that was simply because they needed to be fed by tube but there were some even tiny little souls in there. Those two weeks were the most emotional of my life so premature babies really do tug at my heart strings. I'm sure it will be a little while yet before Mateo leaves Spain but if that did happen!

Just seen the other thread - sorry

I know everyone has contributed this year but having seen his tweet last night he has gone above and beyond.

Surely those who know how could organise a banner at the Huddersfield game for him.
Giving his son a mention. -

what a shame he won’t be with him on his lap of honour this year. Fingers crossed for next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.