david silva vs everton

DalbeyINUK said:
Poor Jack Rodwell has too be so happy he never has too man mark David Silva ever again. What a tough job. His escape from three men too thread the pass for Milner's goal..All I could say too his escape was you sir are a master.

Rodwell marked Silva out of that game, did an outstanding job on him. it was only when Moyes took Rodwell off Silva that he was able to weave his magic lol

Aguero_Element said:
Burnt out.....

U burn him out with ur negativity

Lolwut? I'm one of his biggest fans, long before he came to City and he was tearing it up with Valencia. I was delighted when we bought him, so don't confuse me with some of the numpties in the transfer forum who want him swapped with Ronaldo. I do worry he is getting burnt out. He's only had one real proper pre-season rest in 4 years now, Euro 2008, Confederation Cup 2009, World Cup 2010, 2011 rest, Euro 2012. No coincidence that when he had that rest in 2011, he started the season like a house on fire, it was vintage Silva. He started to dip though towards the end as exhaustion took its toll, then he went to the Euro's. We need to treat him with gloves. Mourinho always takes off Ozil with around 15 minutes to go. Its to keep him fresh, as Ozil is such an important player for Real. We need to treat Silva with gloves too, as he is a brilliant player.

Unknown_Genius said:
Aguero_Element said:
Burnt out.....

Lolwut? I'm one of his biggest fans, long before he came to City and he was tearing it up with Valencia. I was delighted when we bought him, so don't confuse me with some of the numpties in the transfer forum who want him swapped with Ronaldo. I do worry he is getting burnt out. He's only had one real proper pre-season rest in 4 years now, Euro 2008, Confederation Cup 2009, World Cup 2010, 2011 rest, Euro 2012. No coincidence that when he had that rest in 2011, he started the season like a house on fire, it was vintage Silva. He started to dip though towards the end as exhaustion took its toll, then he went to the Euro's. We need to treat him with gloves. Mourinho always takes off Ozil with around 15 minutes to go. Its to keep him fresh, as Ozil is such an important player for Real. We need to treat Silva with gloves too, as he is a brilliant player.

Really ? Ronaldo will not b comin 2 City but if u r sayin u would not swap Silva 4 the second best player in the world ? Am not havin that

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Aguero_Element said:
Burnt out.....

Really ? Ronaldo will not b comin 2 City but if u r sayin u would not swap Silva 4 the second best player in the world ? Am not havin that

MCFC OK

Considering Ozil smoked more fags than Gazza I'd say "sharpness" wasn't the only reason he comes of earlier than most.

Unknown_Genius said:
Aguero_Element said:
Burnt out.....

Agree the man has been playing non fuckin stop<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:32 pm --<br /><br />
alky313 said:
Jack74 said:

MCFC OK

Considering Ozil smoked more fags than Gazza I'd say "sharpness" wasn't the only reason he comes of earlier than most.

He smoke 4 less than Balo a day and gets more starts, the fags will hit in after 47 mins of playing time

rastus said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Aguero_Element said:
Burnt out.....

Agree the man has been playing non fuckin stop

-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:32 pm --

alky313 said:
Jack74 said:

MCFC OK

He smoke 4 less than Balo a day and gets more starts, the fags will hit in after 47 mins of playing time

PMSL. When did we begin to debate Balo's fitness levels? Did I offend you because I said Ozil isn't fit for a midfielder?

Rodwell is ideal for the job Moyes gave him. Tireless running, constant tackling, fair amount of snapping. All he denied Silva was a little bit of time. He never had the upper hand in that duel and Silva's contribution with or without Rodders snapping at his heels was still substantial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.