david silva vs everton

one word watching silva as a footballer beautiful,

he is an amazing player,

if samir can up his game like he can do then silva and nasri in full flow,with yaya steaming through the middle,as well as garcia (if lakey is right in saying hes a bit like keane),,now that is a midfield,with maicon and clichey hurtling down the wings,fuck ive gone all queer.

not to mention agero and tevez buzzing about up front,and vinny,jl and hart at the back,you know what,WHAT A TEAM.

I adore Silva, but i don't think ive seen him play well for quite some time. He certainly doesnt influence games like he did at the beggining of last season. when he gets back to his best we will be awesome

what a sublime player he is at his best. One of the top players in the world with the most amazing vision for a pass.

This game was interesting because Jack man-marked David and I hadn't seen that happen before. I think Jack did a superb job and I am glad he is with us now.

memo to CEO- top of list - re-sign David for the next 5 years. He's worth it!

Jack74 said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Aguero_Element said:
Burnt out.....

U burn him out with ur negativity

Lolwut? I'm one of his biggest fans, long before he came to City and he was tearing it up with Valencia. I was delighted when we bought him, so don't confuse me with some of the numpties in the transfer forum who want him swapped with Ronaldo. I do worry he is getting burnt out. He's only had one real proper pre-season rest in 4 years now, Euro 2008, Confederation Cup 2009, World Cup 2010, 2011 rest, Euro 2012. No coincidence that when he had that rest in 2011, he started the season like a house on fire, it was vintage Silva. He started to dip though towards the end as exhaustion took its toll, then he went to the Euro's. We need to treat him with gloves. Mourinho always takes off Ozil with around 15 minutes to go. Its to keep him fresh, as Ozil is such an important player for Real. We need to treat Silva with gloves too, as he is a brilliant player.

Really ? Ronaldo will not b comin 2 City but if u r sayin u would not swap Silva 4 the second best player in the world ? Am not havin that

MCFC OK

Ronaldo with no playmaker = Much less goals. The answer is no. Lack of goals is not the problem in City's team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.