David Silva worship thread

In terms of a new song I thought I'd add my effort into the mix: to the tune of 'went to the pub, had 10 pints... Dirty northern bastards'

'He comes from Spain, remember his name,
His passes are killer.
He scored the fifth, set up the sixth,
Super David Silva!'

Comments?

We`ve got a silva machine

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYv2n-hRsa0[/youtube]

bluevengence said:
bigbowrofl.gif
FINAL_Wizard_Silva_rework%20no%20nike.ashx

That's very cool. I stole it. :-)

How about....

Hi Ho Silvers shining
Everywhere he goes now fr City
He see's our BlueMoon rising
But he won't make a fuss
Though it's obvious

Please feel free to tweek<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:34 pm --<br /><br />
Wiekens said:
In terms of a new song I thought I'd add my effort into the mix: to the tune of 'went to the pub, had 10 pints... Dirty northern bastards'

His passes are killer.
Super David Silva!'

Comments?
I like that:) Better than my attempt.

Blessed to be Blue said:
How about....

Hi Ho Silvers shining
Everywhere he goes now fr City
He see's our BlueMoon rising
But he won't make a fuss
Though it's obvious

Please feel free to tweek

-- Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:34 pm --

Wiekens said:

His passes are killer.
Super David Silva!'

Comments?
I like that:) Better than my attempt.

Glad someone does! I was at QPR yesterday and the great escape one was struggling a bit so thought we needed something quick and easy which rhymes. Would love to start but any ideas on how to get it out there?!

From SSN's quarterly review where they include both Vinny and David in their Team of the Quarter-Season:

Vincent Kompany

Carrying on from where he left off last season is Manchester City skipper Kompany. The Belgian looked a decent holding midfielder when he arrived in England but since being switched to centre-half has proven a revelation. The odd shaky moment aside, Kompany has marshalled a City backline that has conceded the second fewest behind Newcastle. It is City's midfielders and striker that usually steal the headlines but in Joe Hart and Kompany they are doing what all title-winning sides do in building a solid defensive spine.

David Silva

Perhaps the biggest compliment that can be paid to David Silva is that even Manchester United fans seem to like him. No player has had more column inches lavished on them this season than Silva, who would still be hungover next year were he to get through half the champagne he's been awarded this term already. Put simply, if you don't like watching Silva play then you don't like football. Or life. No more words are needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.