David silva you party animal!

RACHACE said:
Blue Smarties said:
RACHACE said:
I agree 100%, I'm 29 and the vast majority of my mates fit that description. I refuse to get them vodka, lime & lemonade when it's my round. It's a pint of real ale, bottle of Stella or fuk all.

Most blokes now are fukin queens
Probably pull more than you though don't they! ;o)

No mate. In fact I rekon I win most times, you cannot polish a turn no matter how "in fashion" they may be.

Surely, you mean polish a tern? Due to long distance migration, they are a bit scruffy this time of year

peterctid said:
RACHACE said:
Blue Smarties said:
Probably pull more than you though don't they! ;o)

No mate. In fact I rekon I win most times, you cannot polish a turn no matter how "in fashion" they may be.

Surely, you mean polish a tern? Due to long distance migration, they are a bit scruffy this time of year

Has since been edited sir

Tiger Tiger?!
FFS if someone doesnt take David to a decent place soon he might not stick around.

Do we now have the real reason Carlos wants out? The lads kept taking him to Tiger Tiger and he couldnt fucking stand it anymore!

bobby chariots said:
Tiger Tiger?!
FFS if someone doesnt take David to a decent place soon he might not stick around.

Do we now have the real reason Carlos wants out? The lads kept taking him to Tiger Tiger and he couldnt fucking stand it anymore!

What are you talking about, it's the place where all men can wear low cut tops, skinny jeans and rosemary beads. to gain entrance you have to have written proof that you pluck your eyebrows and have a spraytan every 3 weeks.

You can also get a cointreau cocktail for under a tenner

225549_187452204635898_163152433732542_427150_2975759_n.jpg

tumblr_lq4uflubeZ1qk0gwmo1_500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.