David silva you party animal!

1.618034 said:
mikeyboy said:
if you want to know the epitome of a complete wanker here's a quick story for you.

one night in a city centre bar my mate (a rag) got talking to wes brown and he seemed sound, had a good chat and was avin a laugh. so after a few mins they went their separate ways to another part of the bar.

anyway about half an hour later, wes comes walking up to my mate again and this time is like a different person, really aggressive, jabbing his finger at him and said these words "people like you, shouldn't be talking to people like me!".

wtf this is wes fucking brown ffs, not beckenbauer!!!

wes was with some pretty shady characters in there at the time, so me mate made a swift exit as it looked like if may kick off.

Was he with Rio and his South American friend by any chance..?

Pablo?

;-)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Thenumber1blue said:
A few comments on here about Johnson not being bothered on his day off...

Fuck me when did AJ last perform at work? Sorry but he just does not cut the mustard at the top level. Average player at best. Get rid for me.
I'm with you on that ,he def needs to improve.I thought Monday was one of his better games but it was poor opposition.

Funny isn't it how you get dissed on here if your opinion isn't in the majority. Adam Johnson is a big time Charlie. Bit like Micah used to be. The difference is Micah is now undoubtedly using his talent on the pitch and appears to have learnt from the error of his ways.
Johnson has no pace for me and looks fucked after 20 minutes. Sorry along with Milner,Johnson has been a big big dissapointment. I think he may be loaned out before the end of the window.

What a load of absolute bollocks.

Yes - such a disappointment in his time with us that he has gone on to the England squad.

I actually agree with you in that he hasn't seemed to be as consistent of late but you're talking rubbish if you think he's been a big, big disappointment - he is one of the most exciting players i've seen at City in years.

thepole said:
And the picture is for? As I said it is my opinion. Adam Johnson is overated. Never performs when he starts and is obviously a big headed cnut. Sell him. Can't see him starting again after Monday nights no show from him.! He is a winger with no pace. Last thing I can remember him doing was scoring the winner against the bar coders at home last season.

Contributing to three goals in a "no show", impressive stuff

3 goals...errr let me correct you....

1 st goal - Yes he hit it the shot and it hit dzeko and went in after goalies parry
2nd Goal - one pass to Richards in the build up but not an assist
3rd goal - Kun to Silva
4th goal - Kun

So one saved shot which the goalie palmed into Edin.. That aint 3 contributions.that's one..2 at best if your splitting hairs. HE IS SHIT AND A BILLY BIG TIME

Do you have anything positive to say on anything ever. Everywhere i see your posts its just fucking moaning and negative

thepole said:
And the picture is for? As I said it is my opinion. Adam Johnson is overated. Never performs when he starts and is obviously a big headed cnut. Sell him. Can't see him starting again after Monday nights no show from him.! He is a winger with no pace. Last thing I can remember him doing was scoring the winner against the bar coders at home last season.

Contributing to three goals in a "no show", impressive stuff

3 goals...errr let me correct you....

1 st goal - Yes he hit it the shot and it hit dzeko and went in after goalies parry
2nd Goal - one pass to Richards in the build up but not an assist
3rd goal - Kun to Silva
4th goal - Kun

So one saved shot which the goalie palmed into Edin.. That aint 3 contributions.that's one..2 at best if your splitting hairs. HE IS SHIT AND A BILLY BIG TIME

Third goal his backheel frees up the space for Edin to get the ball into Aguero. No two ways about it, he contributes to three goals. And watch that one pass to Richards. Brilliant first touch and perfectly weighted ball. A lot of people seem to have an agenda when it comes to AJ, don't get it

another one for the silva 'no homo' fans out there. i know there quite alot lol

tumblr_lpijaasCGR1qzhxqx.jpg

Pigeonho said:
I'm not old by any means, (33), but fuck me what's happened to blokes? Poncy hair, poncy clothes, posing for photographs, walking around with SMALL drinks...
So glad my nights out were in the mid 90's, when it was proper blokes in pubs, then perhaps a proper nightclub with fire risks, sticky floors and vomit in the urinals.

RIP 'The bloke'.

I agree 100%, I'm 29 and the vast majority of my mates fit that description. I refuse to get them vodka, lime & lemonade when it's my round. It's a pint of real ale, bottle of Stella or fuk all.

Most blokes now are fukin queens

RACHACE said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm not old by any means, (33), but fuck me what's happened to blokes? Poncy hair, poncy clothes, posing for photographs, walking around with SMALL drinks...
So glad my nights out were in the mid 90's, when it was proper blokes in pubs, then perhaps a proper nightclub with fire risks, sticky floors and vomit in the urinals.

RIP 'The bloke'.

I agree 100%, I'm 29 and the vast majority of my mates fit that description. I refuse to get them vodka, lime & lemonade when it's my round. It's a pint of real ale, bottle of Stella or fuk all.

Probably pull more than you though don't they! ;o)

RACHACE said:
Pigeonho said:

RIP 'The bloke'.

its even worse when they get a pint, but then they ruin it by putting lime or black in it! why would you do this to a perfectly good pint!?!?!!

Blue Smarties said:
RACHACE said:
Pigeonho said:

RIP 'The bloke'.

Probably pull more than you though don't they! ;o)

No mate. In fact I rekon I win most times, you cannot polish a turd no matter how "in fashion" they may be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.