David silva you party animal!

raininspain said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Anyone else noticed how Dave and AJ are often seen talking? On the tunnel cam and a few other videos I've seen it, it's good to see.

It's true: they're often together. But . . . .

You've got AJ speaking English with a Geordie accent and Silva speaking Spanish with a Canarian accent.

How the hell do they understand each other????????????????
Silva's English is good now. Also, having watched the Swansea game back, you can see him say "fuck off" after that shot that hit the bar!

Tricky_Trev said:
raininspain said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Anyone else noticed how Dave and AJ are often seen talking? On the tunnel cam and a few other videos I've seen it, it's good to see.

It's true: they're often together. But . . . .

You've got AJ speaking English with a Geordie accent and Silva speaking Spanish with a Canarian accent.

How the hell do they understand each other????????????????
Silva's English is good now. Also, having watched the Swansea game back, you can see him say "fuck off" after that shot that hit the bar!

Why is it that foreign players swear in English? I even see some of them doing it at the ref, give him abuse in your native tongue shirley

joe salford said:
Chungo said:
chuckbumblue said:
is that toby maguire with him ?????

Look at that slag with the tramp stamp, bet she doesn't know how lucky she is. Better be gentle with daves pilly willy
Plenty of room on her massive forehead brow to rest your knacker sack Dave!

Is this her in the middle?

x2_7c7c599

i was at tiger tiger on tuesday, Silva's entourage were being complete dicks wouldnt let us have a picture, luckily after some heavy negotiations me and my mate managed to wing our way in to VIP, silva, hart and aj had there own booth, hart and aj were loving it with all the tiger girls, but silva was just sat there with 2 spanish mates on his phone. Finally we managed to get a photo with silva after a bit of a struggle. Then Hart came to the bar and spoke to me and my mate for a good 5 minutes and posed for a few photos with us. He absolutely flew up in my estimations absolute legend didnt think he was above us, just had some good banter. Aj on the other hand was a complete cock, was being arrogant with all the girls all night, we said adam can we have a quick picture please mate, he just completely ignored us despite hearing us, later on he went to the toilet so he had to walk past us, i said can i just have a quick photo mate and he said when i get back from the toilet. He then returned 10 mins later and just completely blanked us when we politely asked for a quick picture again. I mean how long does it take to pose for a photo, seconds. Hart made my night by simply posing for a photo and spending 5 minutes talking to me. Aj on the other just left me thinking whats the point, its safe to say i wont be joining in the adam johnson chants anymore. Arrogant prick

ethan23 said:
i was at tiger tiger on tuesday, Silva's entourage were being complete dicks wouldnt let us have a picture, luckily after some heavy negotiations me and my mate managed to wing our way in to VIP, silva, hart and aj had there own booth, hart and aj were loving it with all the tiger girls, but silva was just sat there with 2 spanish mates on his phone. Finally we managed to get a photo with silva after a bit of a struggle. Then Hart came to the bar and spoke to me and my mate for a good 5 minutes and posed for a few photos with us. He absolutely flew up in my estimations absolute legend didnt think he was above us, just had some good banter. Aj on the other hand was a complete cock, was being arrogant with all the girls all night, we said adam can we have a quick picture please mate, he just completely ignored us despite hearing us, later on he went to the toilet so he had to walk past us, i said can i just have a quick photo mate and he said when i get back from the toilet. He then returned 10 mins later and just completely blanked us when we politely asked for a quick picture again. I mean how long does it take to pose for a photo, seconds. Hart made my night by simply posing for a photo and spending 5 minutes talking to me. Aj on the other just left me thinking whats the point, its safe to say i wont be joining in the adam johnson chants anymore. Arrogant prick

Maybe you should hang around outside his house?

If you want a photo or an autograph go down to the training ground with the rest of the lads, don't go mithering people who are trying to have a bit of R & R.

ethan23 said:

mate they are normal people, constantly getting asked to take photos or writing their signatures i would say it does get pretty annoying eventually. there are some players out there who do everything a fan asks but those are a rare breed these days.

ethan23 said:
Mate, it would have been nice for AJ to pose for a picture with you & your mates, but TBH, he's paid to play football not to pose for photographs on a night out. Just imagine if you were famous and everywhere you went someone wanted you to pose for a photo, I'm sure you'd soon get pissed off after a while because I know I would.

From a personal point of view, I've seen loads of celebrities in my time and TBH I've never once asked to be photographed with them, I mean why would I? It's a personal thing and I'm not saying everyone is the same, all I'm saying mate is until you've lived the life of a celebrity, you'll never know what it's like to never have the privacy that you and I enjoy and take for granted. Don't take it personal, but hopefully now you understand why clubs have VIP Lounges..............

ethan23 said:

How about taking the hint and leaving him alone on his night off..? It isn't your God given right to have your photo taken with him. Personally I wouldn't embarrass myself and him by asking if I hadn't actually been talking to him first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.