David silva you party animal!

ethan23 said:
i was at tiger tiger on tuesday, Silva's entourage were being complete dicks wouldnt let us have a picture, luckily after some heavy negotiations me and my mate managed to wing our way in to VIP, silva, hart and aj had there own booth, hart and aj were loving it with all the tiger girls, but silva was just sat there with 2 spanish mates on his phone. Finally we managed to get a photo with silva after a bit of a struggle. Then Hart came to the bar and spoke to me and my mate for a good 5 minutes and posed for a few photos with us. He absolutely flew up in my estimations absolute legend didnt think he was above us, just had some good banter. Aj on the other hand was a complete cock, was being arrogant with all the girls all night, we said adam can we have a quick picture please mate, he just completely ignored us despite hearing us, later on he went to the toilet so he had to walk past us, i said can i just have a quick photo mate and he said when i get back from the toilet. He then returned 10 mins later and just completely blanked us when we politely asked for a quick picture again. I mean how long does it take to pose for a photo, seconds. Hart made my night by simply posing for a photo and spending 5 minutes talking to me. Aj on the other just left me thinking whats the point, its safe to say i wont be joining in the adam johnson chants anymore. Arrogant prick

let the lad enjoy his night out!

Why is everyone lacing the lad out of it? He just wanted a picture with AJ. I know if I was a footballer I'd be very happy to take as many pictures as I was asked. It's the most you can do for the fans who chant your name every week.

Stevie B said:
Mario Parties better :D

mtwb9j.jpg

Why is he stood next to a giant cock??? LoL

ethan23 said:
i was at tiger tiger on tuesday, Silva's entourage were being complete dicks wouldnt let us have a picture, luckily after some heavy negotiations me and my mate managed to wing our way in to VIP, silva, hart and aj had there own booth, hart and aj were loving it with all the tiger girls, but silva was just sat there with 2 spanish mates on his phone. Finally we managed to get a photo with silva after a bit of a struggle. Then Hart came to the bar and spoke to me and my mate for a good 5 minutes and posed for a few photos with us. He absolutely flew up in my estimations absolute legend didnt think he was above us, just had some good banter. Aj on the other hand was a complete cock, was being arrogant with all the girls all night, we said adam can we have a quick picture please mate, he just completely ignored us despite hearing us, later on he went to the toilet so he had to walk past us, i said can i just have a quick photo mate and he said when i get back from the toilet. He then returned 10 mins later and just completely blanked us when we politely asked for a quick picture again. I mean how long does it take to pose for a photo, seconds. Hart made my night by simply posing for a photo and spending 5 minutes talking to me. Aj on the other just left me thinking whats the point, its safe to say i wont be joining in the adam johnson chants anymore. Arrogant prick

You sound like a spurned lover! Harrassing him all night for a photo, i'd have told you to fuck off

1.618034 said:
ethan23 said:

How about taking the hint and leaving him alone on his night off..? It isn't your God given right to have your photo taken with him. Personally I wouldn't embarrass myself and him by asking if I hadn't actually been talking to him first.

I agree. It's one thing to be spotted in a street or somewhere like a shop and be expected to show some civility to fans' requests by posing but when a bloke is out trying to enjoy himself on the ale/pull a bird/have a fight, or whatever, it must be a pain in the arse fending people off. Especially if they are pissed as well. ( not suggesting you were).
Put yourself in his position, if everywhere you go for a pint he has to deal with this it would get on anybody's tits.

I'm not old by any means, (33), but fuck me what's happened to blokes? Poncy hair, poncy clothes, posing for photographs, walking around with SMALL drinks...
So glad my nights out were in the mid 90's, when it was proper blokes in pubs, then perhaps a proper nightclub with fire risks, sticky floors and vomit in the urinals.

RIP 'The bloke'.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
joe salford said:
Chungo said:
Look at that slag with the tramp stamp, bet she doesn't know how lucky she is. Better be gentle with daves pilly willy
Plenty of room on her massive forehead brow to rest your knacker sack Dave!

Is this her in the middle?

x2_7c7c599
just realised the one of the end her tits are out .. :)

and ethan23 maybe he just didn't want his picture taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.