David Silva

20sbc07 said:
br55 said:
I have noticed recently that a lot of media people and fans of other clubs are saying that Silva is not a good signing as his game is not suited to the Premiership and that physically he won't cope. It will be very interesting to see how he fares and I really hope that he can prove everyone wrong.

There is that worry in the back of my mind he could be another robinho, really hope not though.
The difference between the two is that Robinho, when the going got tough, makes his own press conferences, demands moves, spits his dummy out and then after getting his move, (to the wrong club), he plays a bit, then when the going gets tough again he demands a move to Brazil and plays games in the equivilent of a sunday league game and makes himself look good. Robinho is a ****. Silva looks, from what I have seen on Spanish football, to be 'one of us', someone who isn't up his own arse in other words. I think with Silva we have a diamond and whilst I thank Robinho for putting us on the map, albeit in a bit of a freakish way, I wish we'd never spent one penny on the twat, billionaires or not. Silva WILL be a legend.

I can tell you now, Robhino is a different type of player, for all his amazing abilities, he has never seemed to have the magical style of Marsh, Hutchinson, Berkovic, Kinky and Bernarbia, who could all make opponents believe the ball was somewhere else, making themselves extra yards of space at will.
silva I'm sure, though not having a big physique, will unlike Robinho fit in easily and be able to make space at will.
Robbi also appeared to me, to be more concerned about watching his back, fearfull of impending challenges, than tougher players do, Silva is no shrinking violet and will show he's a tough lad when he needs to.

Class signing and i wouldn't worry about him being light weight. They have to get near him first!

SWeeP hasn't got a big physique it can be a positive sometimes.
As regards Mr Dave Argent......lets give him a chance, just like anyother player.

ManC%20new%20issue%20blurb%20image.ashx

bluemoon32 said:
Modric did well last season and he's an anorexic midget, Silva will be fine
First thing I thought when we signed him. We might have to give him a season to adjust, but I think with time he'll become good, especially as his work ethic is just right, unlike Robinho

Problem is, if he doesn't settle quickly the boo boys may get on his back and unsettle him. We need to be a little patient and give him time.

Silva is on my new away top - think he is going to be awesome - and he looks like Thom Yorke so its all good

br55 said:
I have noticed recently that a lot of media people and fans of other clubs are saying that Silva is not a good signing as his game is not suited to the Premiership and that physically he won't cope. It will be very interesting to see how he fares and I really hope that he can prove everyone wrong.

Funny how silva is going to fail yet the rag mexican has had nowt said about him..

mmmmm mexicans= nery castillo...we all know how that one worked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.