David Silva

samharris said:
br55 said:
I have noticed recently that a lot of media people and fans of other clubs are saying that Silva is not a good signing as his game is not suited to the Premiership and that physically he won't cope. It will be very interesting to see how he fares and I really hope that he can prove everyone wrong.

Funny how silva is going to fail yet the rag mexican has had nowt said about him..

mmmmm mexicans= nery castillo...we all know how that one worked out.
In fairness though, Nery Castillo went to Donetsk for big money and failed miserably, then came here and failed some more. He now plays in the MLS. Hernandez has gone to the rags and scored good goals, albeit pre season, so so far he's living up to his rep. Bit of a non-comparison that, to be honest.

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Funny how silva is going to fail yet the rag mexican has had nowt said about him..

mmmmm mexicans= nery castillo...we all know how that one worked out.
In fairness though, Nery Castillo went to Donetsk for big money and failed miserably, then came here and failed some more. He now plays in the MLS. Hernandez has gone to the rags and scored good goals, albeit pre season, so so far he's living up to his rep. Bit of a non-comparison that, to be honest.
And Silva has played in how many games pre-season games?

Non comparison back atcha!

Breadsnapper said:
Pigeonho said:
And Silva has played in how many games pre-season games?

Non comparison back atcha!
Yeah fair do's! You see my point though I hope. Just seemed a bit of a pointless jibe at united when infact we're talking about Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.