David Silva

Can he be as effective from the right though? Because that's where he'll be on Sunday. Not that i blame Bobby, because we need to restrict the space in midfield.

It will be him against Cesc , and hopefully he can beat Cesc and help City to grab the 3 points

cant wait,hes gona run the show,nige will have cesc in his bk pocket all game

Not sure he'll play to be honest, i can see Milner on the left, AJ on the right and Tevez up top with Toure, Barry and De jong in the middle, think Silva will be a sub.

Julie said:
Not sure he'll play to be honest, i can see Milner on the left, AJ on the right and Tevez up top with Toure, Barry and De jong in the middle, think Silva will be a sub.

Silva was taken off early last night so I'm guessing that means he will start.

Please excuse any spelling or grammatical mistakes in this post................................but its friday night and I am pissed !

However,in my humble opinion,David Silva is probably one of the best footballers I have ever had the privelidge of watching play the beautiful game.
His balance,poise and unflappable demeanor in possession of a football is a joy to behold.As for being a tad lightweight in the tackle...? Bollocks ! Already this
season I have seen DS put more effort into challenges than Bridge,Ade,SWP,
and AJ put together.
If he starts on Sun. which he should,we have a talisman that could rip the
Arse to pieces. This player will be the catalyst around which RB will build his
empire.
To summise; this guy is a fucking genius.

kippax81 said:
Please excuse any spelling or grammatical mistakes in this post................................but its friday night and I am pissed !

However,in my humble opinion,David Silva is probably one of the best footballers I have ever had the privelidge of watching play the beautiful game.
His balance,poise and unflappable demeanor in possession of a football is a joy to behold.As for being a tad lightweight in the tackle...? Bollocks ! Already this
season I have seen DS put more effort into challenges than Bridge,Ade,SWP,
and AJ put together.
If he starts on Sun. which he should,we have a talisman that could rip the
Arse to pieces. This player will be the catalyst around which RB will build his
empire.
To summise; this guy is a fucking genius.

Is the right answer.
(Pissed also)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.