David Silva

One of the few criticisms I had from Thursday was Silva seemed to drift out to the left side particularly and it started to get a bit crowded at times with AJ, Silva and Zabba coming up for the overlap. I'd prefer him to stay a bit more central if the LW and LFB are upfield.

The only other criticism was voiced by the commentators, I tend to agree he kept coming too deep for the ball.

Nothing earth-shattering but it was noticeable at times. Apart from that he was bloody awesome and I'm only nit-picking :-)

If he doesnt start, I'll be shocked. He has been pure class the last couple outings and can make it hell for arsenal with Carlos and Ade up front.

Like I said weeks ago on here, he's like a young Ali B, the rest of the top 4 don't have anything like him.

bluemoondays said:
One of the few criticisms I had from Thursday was Silva seemed to drift out to the left side particularly and it started to get a bit crowded at times with AJ, Silva and Zabba coming up for the overlap. I'd prefer him to stay a bit more central if the LW and LFB are upfield.

The only other criticism was voiced by the commentators, I tend to agree he kept coming too deep for the ball.

Nothing earth-shattering but it was noticeable at times. Apart from that he was bloody awesome and I'm only nit-picking :-)
But if he didn't drift over to the left side, both of his assists would not have happened!

Seems to be getting to grips with his fitness now. Absolutely superb on Thursday....made 3 goals & never gave the ball away once all night. (Best football brain we've had here since Ali Benarbia i.m.o.)

Should be given a free role on Sunday & told to "just go out and play"

Credit to Ade too, I've been a big critic of the lad, but he really seemed to revel in getting such great service... did anybody see him go to silva & bow at the lad's feet, after he had put him through for his 3rd goal?

Despite what the "Ragtops" are continually trying to suggest, it was great to see such mutual appreciation & team spirit out there.

zm1r28.jpg

got it from another city message board, does anyone know how to shrink it to fit onto my phone, i want that as my new wallpaper.

WNRH said:
zm1r28.jpg

got it from another city message board, does anyone know how to shrink it to fit onto my phone, i want that as my new wallpaper.

No sorry W, but congrats on your brilliant post - Id really like to forward it to a fellow blues facebook page...any techies out there that can advise me how?

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
WNRH said:
zm1r28.jpg

No sorry W, but congrats on your brilliant post - Id really like to forward it to a fellow blues facebook page...any techies out there that can advise me how?

unfortunatley i am not clever enough to come up with something like that mate, wish i was. I'd guess you'd have to save it and then upload it to facebook?

He has a mixture of Ali B, Berkovic and Kinkladze all mixed into one player, and he's not even at his peak yet.

Fantastic signing by the club.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZPur-p21A[/youtube]

WNRH said:
zm1r28.jpg

I'm claiming the inspiration to use Jeff Becks 'Hi Ho' chorus, posted at MEN a few days ago ! (but these modified lyrics are better)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.