David Silva

Re: David Silva today....

it was yet another solid perfomance by david .. he is improving and i can see him ideal on his position. well done.

Re: David Silva today....

Sorry m8 never saw your thread,but don't really matter who started it first :),the point is David Silva is just awesome agree with everything you have said

From the OS.

David Silva is urging his team-mates to pick up the gauntlet and go all-out to capture the Barclays Premier League title.

City's sensational 4-1 weekend victory at Fulham, coupled with Chelsea's surprise defeat by Birmingham, has left the Blues just three points off first place.

Spanish World Cup winner Silva senses that the time is right for a concerted effort. He said: "We played well at Fulham - we are now just three points away from the leaders and we need to keep trying to win the games.

"Everyone has been losing points - we have also dropped some points, but we need to keep on and try to do our job at our best.'

Silva is in no doubt that skipper Carlos Tevez, whose two goals at Craven Cottage made him the Premier League's leading scorer, can inspire a charge for the elusive title City last held in 1968.

He said: "He's a good player for us, an important player. Carlos is a great striker, one of the best, and I'm excited to play with him.

"He has been scoring the goals, and he also holds the ball in front for us to play. But we also have other strikers, and we are strong as a team."

Silva played a significant role at Fulham: "I try to do my best. I like to create chances and to play between the defensive line and the midfield line and help the team. I do the best I can.

"I've been playing more on the right side, and having the freedom to play and to search for the spaces is good for my football. But I will play wherever the manager wishes. It's always good to play."

Some of the moaners in the squad should really read and learn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.