David Silva

FantasyIreland said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
couldn't put the ball in the net when it really mattered at Old Trafford though eh.

I think he's a very pretty player but a bottler which is why Barca and Real stuck to what they've got.

Joe,please....?? for a little fella with his ability,he puts himself about just fine.

Look no further than the Toure's or Kolarov if you're talking about bottle.

I think that especially for his size and position that Silva is top class.

When you bring up Kolarov i think hes got a lot to offer too, just give him time as he needs to get used to playing a more attacking role. kolarov has a rocket for a shot too

JoeMercer'sWay said:
that's why the only truly meaningful match winning goal he's scored is Blackpool...and erm yeah we won at Old Trafford after his early goal didn't we? oh wait...

still you know, Tevez with his clinical, match winning performances and 50 goals for the club really isn't needed in the team and isn't worthy of being our best player when we'd be fucking nowhere without him.
Are you drunk?

K.Reeves right foot said:
FantasyIreland said:
Joe,please....?? for a little fella with his ability,he puts himself about just fine.

Look no further than the Toure's or Kolarov if you're talking about bottle.
JMW was wumming there [i hope]

nope i'm just sick of everyone jumping all over Tevez when he's the best player in the league this season and has carried us for 18 months whilst a guy who's very pretty but hasn't done a third of what Carlos has this season, and bottled our chance at the title cos he couldn't handle a pigging 1 on 1 for a guy of his quality and stature, come off it, I'm sick of it, it's like the Kinkladze crap people churn out, Goater and guys like Dickov did a million miles more important things for our club than he ever did, oh but whoopy dee fucking doo a great goal v southampton and he's one of our greatest ever players? completely ludicrous.

Tevez is our best player.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
that's why the only truly meaningful match winning goal he's scored is Blackpool...and erm yeah we won at Old Trafford after his early goal didn't we? oh wait...

still you know, Tevez with his clinical, match winning performances and 50 goals for the club really isn't needed in the team and isn't worthy of being our best player when we'd be fucking nowhere without him.

We are fvck all without Silva,we wouldn't have come close to that result at OT without him,so he misses a relatively simple opportunity,show me a player who hasn't.

As for Tevez,i love the fella,however,i believe you are referring to the 'team' thread.The question was would the team play better without him,my reply suggested possibly,especially if we play two up front.Would i want him out of the club - would i fvck.

Freestyler said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
did we or did we not miss a glorious 1 on 1 at OT because he couldn't handle being closed down by Edwin?

wtf?

So Dzeko is a bottler aswell then after his 2 chances he got put through 1 v 1?

ah rite, i see how it goes now.

oh but silva's the best player we've had in a generation didn't you know...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nope i'm just sick of everyone jumping all over Tevez when he's the best player in the league this season and has carried us for 18 months whilst a guy who's very pretty but hasn't done a third of what Carlos has this season, and bottled our chance at the title cos he couldn't handle a pigging 1 on 1 for a guy of his quality and stature, come off it, I'm sick of it, it's like the Kinkladze crap people churn out, Goater and guys like Dickov did a million miles more important things for our club than he ever did, oh but whoopy dee fucking doo a great goal v southampton and he's one of our greatest ever players? completely ludicrous.

Christ you're coming off poor here, you know?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
JMW was wumming there [i hope]

hightlighted the bits i agree with!

taconinja said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Christ you're coming off poor here, you know?

i don't care, cos I know i'm right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.