David Silva

It looked to me like there was something wrong, Silva wasn't putting anywhere near as much effort into his off the ball movement as he normally does, and so we weren't able to keep possession in the final third like we usually do in home games. Just have to hope he's back to his best for the derby.

I love the guy but tonight was his worst day ever in a city shirt. i thought he might of been injured but he wasn't, just hope he plays like his normal self on sunday or we are fucked.

lee-mcfc said:
I love the guy but tonight was his worst day ever in a city shirt. i thought he might of been injured but he wasn't, just hope he plays like his normal self on sunday or we are fucked.
Hopefully it was a one-off. He was undoubtedly poor tonight. Then again, that could be said for a few of our lot tonight.

jimharri said:
lee-mcfc said:
Hopefully it was a one-off. He was undoubtedly poor tonight. Then again, that could be said for a few of our lot tonight.

virtually everyone of them was poor tonight.....dzeko, nasri silva dejong and zabba for the most part

but we must be going in the right direction if we can play badly and win in a champs league match

City Raider said:
so each time he has a less effective game you bump the thread, we get it

not sure if you noticed his flick for the goal by the way? we dont score without it
didnt notice it the first time round, but clever little flick to take it away from the defender following him, love the guy!

City Raider said:
so each time he has a less effective game you bump the thread, we get it

not sure if you noticed his flick for the goal by the way? we dont score without it

Not sure if you noticed he inexplicably gave the ball away resulting in their goal? We don't concede without that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.