David Silva

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Silva-man-crush-society/122661317833175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Si ... 1317833175</a>

David Silva man crush society. Need I say more?

City Raider said:
considering this was bumped at every opportunity lets hope the op can come on here and admit hes got this so unbelieveably wrong its embarrassing

I never said he would never show up for a big game. Just that he hadn't yet; which he hadn't. I also maintained he should have started today.

Anyway it was worth the wait and fair play to the little man he's done the business. Hopefully we'll get more of the same in future big games.

King Geedorah said:
City Raider said:
considering this was bumped at every opportunity lets hope the op can come on here and admit hes got this so unbelieveably wrong its embarrassing

I never said he would never show up for a big game. Just that he hadn't yet; which he hadn't. I also maintained he should have started today.

Anyway it was worth the wait and fair play to the little man he's done the business. Hopefully we'll get more of the same in future big games.
However, unless Silva plays at least as well, or even better, in every big game, you might revert to your initial baseless assertion.

Those who want to think poorly of particular players will always find a reason for their disdain, since no player can ever play well in every game.

I see Messi missed a penalty in Barca's 0-0 draw. He clearly doesn't show up for every big game.

dy7wk3.jpg

Frank H said:
King Geedorah said:
City Raider said:

However, unless Silva plays at least as well, or even better, in every big game, you might revert to your initial baseless assertion.

Those who want to think poorly of particular players will always find a reason for their disdain, since no player can ever play well in every game.

I see Messi missed a penalty in Barca's 0-0 draw. He clearly doesn't show up for every big game.

Mate I'm easy for now. Killed off the Everton game, arguably got the decisive flick for the Villareal winner and took United to pieces today. Done enough to get me off his back for a good while atleast.

However I'll never take back that I thought he bottled it majorly at Wembley twice and had a few other nothing games for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.