David Silva

jrb said:
Question.

Did Dave shout "come on!" into the TV camera after scoring Spain's first goal? Could have sworn I heard that. :-?

My friend said that he said toma which is something like 'take that' in Spanish.

jrb said:
Question.

Did Dave shout "come on!" into the TV camera after scoring Spain's first goal? Could have sworn I heard that. :-?
Actually he said "Tomaaa!" Spanish for 'Take it'. Its close enough though.

Citysmith said:
bluecityboy said:
jrb said:
Question.

Actually he said "Tomaaa!" Spanish for 'Take it'. Its close enough though.

Did he say it 3 times ;o)
He learns from the best but forgot the last two.

Wonderful, wonderful player - in 44 years of watching City; he seriously might be the one with the most technical ability at City that I have seen; he is an absolute star - and he is more important to Spain in my opinion than Messi's bitches Xavi and Iniesta.

But he isn't a patch on Cesc.

ifiwasarichfan said:
he is more important to Spain in my opinion than Messi's bitches Xavi and Iniesta.

As Bono once sang; Love is blindness.

Iniesta is a class better than David, which makes him one of the best three or four players on the planet. Xavi is just... well Xavi, plays rather differently from David so any comparison might be misplaced.

Matt the Giant said:
Iniesta is a class better than David, which makes him one of the best three or four players on the planet.

Only this. Perversely, playing in teams with so many other excellent players somehow prevents full appreciation of just how good Iniesta is.

Obviously he was not happy with the change, and also it is clear that Del Bosque is always replacing Silva, which raise a question mark!

Why Silva is the player who needs to be replaced in almost every game?

It is weird. it does not help him to establish his confidence and claim his deserved place among the best players in the national team and probably in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.