David Silva

I also remember some City fans saying we should loan Silva out, this was literally after 3-5 games!

I will never forget last season for obvious reasons but also because some of the things Merlin did were absolutely breathtaking and only in my wildest dreams had I imagined that a player of his quality would be at City.

Should be getting more with his head now,was a fine header by Merlin,didn't look happy being subbed,what a team,beautiful to watch,pass masters and controlled possession wears the opposition down.

Only gets subbed because he doesn't play for Barca or Madrid. Hope he's not unsettled here as a result, he certainly looked pissed off tonight.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Only gets subbed because he doesn't play for Barca or Madrid. Hope he's not unsettled here as a result, he certainly looked pissed off tonight.

He is fine and settled here and David Silva is to good not to start for Spain. World class player. wish we would sign torres because he would fire with Silva. We have 4 top strikers anyway and unlucky for Mario

Johnsonontheleft said:

My thoughts exactly. No matter how good his performances, to me, he always seems slightly on the edges of this Spanish squad.

Probably just my paranoia but I always feel he must think that to be considered one of Spains finest - he'll have to one day play for Real Madrid / Barcelona....

Johnsonontheleft said:
I think he was pissed off purely because he knew one more goal would have won him the golden boot. There was a good chance he would have got it with Italy down to 10 and becoming more stretched.

Question.

Did Dave shout "come on!" into the TV camera after scoring Spain's first goal? Could have sworn I heard that. :-?

jrb said:
Question.

Did Dave shout "come on!" into the TV camera after scoring Spain's first goal? Could have sworn I heard that. :-?

Pretty sure I heard that too. Didn't think anything of it until you just mentioned it and it clicked he's Spanish, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.