David Silva

city diehard said:
Is the best player in the world and that's not even an understatement. I actually think he is.
he is the best player in the PL.

THe funny part is that if we had to pick the 15 players in the premier league, about half of them would be from city.

Silva, Balotelli, Aguero, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Dzeko, Tevez, Kompany.

-------
I dont think there's a better right back than Richards right now. Capello is a genius i tell you.

4/5 Best player in the world right now.

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Xavi
4. Silva/Iniesta

he will never get that title in the media as Messi and Ronaldo outscore him, but for influence on the game, week-in,week-out, he is right up there with both of them. the pass for the 6th goal was just exquisite, the control to flick it up, drop his shoulder and volley and inch perfect pass between 2 defenders was the work of a world class player, who is head and soulders above any other player in the PL right now, and I wouldnt swap him for any other player. the way Jamie Rednapp drooled over that pass and said he wanted to watch it again shows pundits are sitting up and taking notice of him. and the frightening thing is, at 25, he is still to reach his peak!

I reckon he is the best in the prem and definitely the top 5 best in the world. I just don't know were to put him in the list though, Messi is undoubtedly the best as it stands but I couldn't choose between Xavi, Iniesta and Silva. Del Bosque has a much harder job than it appears, look out for Mata as well.

will only get better and better,may have a bit to go to be compared to messi,but on current form is up there with messi and ronaldo,silva is the messi of the premier league...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.