David Silva

Re: Silva is back...

mcfc2607 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Couldnt have posted this in the Silva thread?
I didn't know you was a mod

He is not but he makes a very good point, it's annoying to other users when people continually start new threads when there are already perfectly good threads on the first two pages, it also creates work for the mod team who have to merge them

Back on Topic

What's happened to David Silva?

He's one of those untouchables that people like to ignore, but he holds much of the weight for why we looked lost attacking-wise today.

Nasri coming on for him was totally warranted.

He played a few nice passes that one to Negredo which he missed was brilliant. He is wasted out wide though he plays his best behind the strikers through the middle.

I think he's been a bit unlucky more than anything else. Pellegrini has (rightfully) put him in that playmaker role, giving him responsibility to get in the hole and make passes. Silva has done it, but for the last two matches the passes just keep hitting defenders. We know he has the skill to pass the ball, but in a game of inches he's been unlucky thus far. We're probably not far from 2 or 3 of these splitting passes making it through in a match.

Jumanji said:

He's one of those untouchables that people like to ignore, but he holds much of the weight for why we looked lost attacking-wise today.

Spot on, looked disinterested, nasri has looked up for it in his few cameos and I'd rotate in the next game!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Jumanji said:

Spot on, looked disinterested, nasri has looked up for it in his few cameos and I'd rotate in the next game!!

Not as his best, however to be fair to him he wasn't getting any help from players finding space and making runs for him to pass to.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Jumanji said:

Jovetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.