David Silva

Skipped past players like they weren't there today, although his passing was a bit hit and miss.

There was a bit in the first half when all the Spanish speaking players seemed to keep it themselves and just sliced through Fulham. Silva was always at the centre of things.

Was fantastic today.

His passing is still a little off his magnificent best but his movement, interplay in and around the box and defensive work!! was awesome.

I had a dream about Silva the other day, so I'm glad he didn't let it go to his head today. It puts a massive smile on my face to see him at his best, let's hope he keeps it up. I just wish he'd wear the same goalscoring boots he wears for the national side.

Superb today,with a superb tackle while covering a Fulham break away in the 1st half thrown in for good measure.

Silva is back...

The most noticeable difference in yesterday's performance for me was David Silva.
His energy and mobility is back. He competed all over the pitch and his range of passing was magnificent.
I think he has got his fitness back and looks like the player he was at the start of last year's campaign.
It may be that he feels more settled having signed a new contract or just he has recovered from the non stop summer with the Euros. Either way he is clearly back to his best. I have to confess worrying about his performances of late, but after yesterday I cannot wait to see him in full flow against Dortmund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.