David Silva

someone on here said ,"we cant keep saying when we get this player and that player back we will be ok"sorry when that player is silver,we can say it ,the guy is amazing,and he gets another 10%,out of all those around him,world class.

andrewmswift said:
he's ok, didn't get an assist or create any good chances though

...But was in the box when it counted. Without that goal - there would have been no comeback!

Jezzeroo said:
andrewmswift said:

...But was in the box when it counted. Without that goal - there would have been no comeback!

anyone else? come on, i was hoping for more than 1

andrewmswift said:
Are you being serious?

First game back after an injury layoff.

Rather better than "OK" - and besides scoring, played a crucial role in the build-up to the other two goals.

Frank H said:
andrewmswift said:
Are you being serious?

First game back after an injury layoff.

Rather better than "OK" - and besides scoring, played a crucial role in the build-up to the other two goals.

Good lad.

andrewmswift said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh my life. I can't believe I've just read this.

He was the best player on the park. Utterly wonderful again

Silva was brilliant tonight. He was on top form when he got injured. So good to see him back

I really cant get my head around the fact that my Manchester City have gone to the home of the European Champions, bang in form, and beaten then 3-2 with a changed team. And our players graced the pitch

We have made a big big statement tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.